+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Who the heck is John Gilbert and where can I get one of those rings?

I luv how this show is getting more and more convoluted. Damon, delicious as always. Sweet and lethal. Best scene in this episode is him walking away at normal speed and in a blink of an eye turning around and snapping John Gilbert's neck and tossing him over the balcony.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, alot of new story lines continue to develop. Not sure I can keep them all straight, but then again, the writers aren't keeping them straight either! Damon continues to have the best lines of the show. The last couple of episodes have been rather dark, not sure I'm enjoying the "new and improved" Stefan. I prefer the good cop/bad cop brother team, not the bad and badder...

Stefan gone wild. Damon being the sensible one. Are we in an alternate universe? What the heck did Bonnie do to Stephan? And of course, Bonnie is blaming Stephan for her Granmama's death. Stupid little girl.

What only 2 episodes left!

Who is John Galt?

Yeah, I liked Stephan better as the "good" brother, but I'm liking the new Damon. Of course, Ian Somerholder is as good an actor as he is a looker and my eyes never get tired just "looking". The current story like is complex and interesting. I like the twists and turns.

Am I the only one who wants Uncle Gilbert to disappear? I realize he's against the vampires as we all should be... but I'd take Damon over him anytime! When are we going to meet Katherine and Isabel? These two ladies are the main reasons behind these storylines yet I haven't seen a hint of them actually entering the show anytime soon.

mmm...I don't get how Uncle John Gilbert killed Pearl and Harper. Pearl is over 400 yrs old and she didn't heard him or somehow sense him. I think that is a big booboo. Unless of course Uncle John has some hinky powers we don't know anything about.

Hmmm, so Stephan killed their father AND semi-forced Damon to complete the transformation into vampire? Stephan is BAD!!! Wish I wasn't enjoying the flirting between Alana and Damon, wonder when this love triangle is going to rear it's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3895377;
    Hmmm, so Stephan killed their father AND semi-forced Damon to complete the transformation into vampire? Stephan is BAD!!! Wish I wasn't enjoying the flirting between Alana and Damon, wonder when this love triangle is going to rear it's head.
    Well, their father did reveal their association with Katherine to the Town Council and he did shoot Stephan and Damon and they did die. When Stephan confronted his father at the house, the father admitted that and then pulled out a gun to shoot Stephan again and then came at him with a stake and when Stephan stepped aside dear dad did stumple and impaled himself on the stake. Did Stephan finish the job by drinking his blood. Well it was a gut wound and dear daddy probably would have died a painful death from blood poisioning anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3895380;
    Well, their father did reveal their association with Katherine to the Town Council and he did shoot Stephan and Damon and they did die. When Stephan confronted his father at the house, the father admitted that and then pulled out a gun to shoot Stephan again and then came at him with a stake and when Stephan stepped aside dear dad did stumple and impaled himself on the stake. Did Stephan finish the job by drinking his blood. Well it was a gut wound and dear daddy probably would have died a painful death from blood poisioning anyway.
    So in essence, Stephan was actually "saving" his dad from a long and painful death. A good guy after all! I'm really enjoying the development of Jeremy's character too, he's not to hard on the eyes either.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3896316;
    So in essence, Stephan was actually "saving" his dad from a long and painful death. A good guy after all! I'm really enjoying the development of Jeremy's character too, he's not to hard on the eyes either.
    I like Jeremy, too. I just wish he'd wash his hair...it always looks greasy, but he is a cutie pie.

Ok, this is bad of me to say, but honestly, there isn't a male character on the show I would't molest if given half the chance...lol. Every single one of them are smokin' hot. Hell, even the mayor is a handsome fella... (Don't tell my husband I said that)
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread