+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daytime Emmy Awards

Daytime Emmy Awards

Is anyone else watching?

I can't believe they cut off Jeff Branson (GL) when he was giving his acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actor. He tied with Vincent Irizarry from AMC, who spoke first and when Jeff's turn came, he had NO time and they went to commercial really fast
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Daytime Emmy Awards

Okay, I think it might just be my LAME CW affiliate. They just cut off Julie Berman from GH (Best Younger Actress) too. She literally said "Oh my God" five times and then there's a commercial for ANTM and some girl talking about having a bloody eye. Nice.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

gee, didn't even know it was on

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Glad to see the Cash Cab won it's second Daytime Emmy for Game-Audience Participation Show. Unfortunately, Ben Bailey lost out to Meredith Vieira for the Emmy for "host".
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread