+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Flash Forward, ABC

Series Premiere, Thursday, September 24th 8/7C
    Pilot: A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds, and each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now. When they wake up, everyone is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.

I am practically jumping up and down waiting for this show since watching the previews. I am excited, and think the premise sounds fun and the cast looks great. Anyone else???
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3654214;
    Pilot: A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds, and each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now. When they wake up, everyone is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.

I am practically jumping up and down waiting for this show since watching the previews. I am excited, and think the premise sounds fun and the cast looks great. Anyone else???
    Oh yes, count me in for this one and for V in the winter! I'm eager to see Dom Monaghan in this; he's indicated that his role is very different from Charlie.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3654671;
    Oh yes, count me in for this one and for V in the winter! I'm eager to see Dom Monaghan in this; he's indicated that his role is very different from Charlie.
    He plays the role of Simon, which is supposed to be a main character part, but he is not included on the home page for the show..... have no idea what is up with that. But, I love Joseph Fiennes! Admired his performance in "Shakespeare in Love", then again in "Elizabeth".

Dominic had this to say about his new show, "it'll screw with your mind".

Sounds like fun to me Dom!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

. . . everyone is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.
    I saw a promo for the show -- and I had never heard of it before, so I didn't pay much attention to it UNTIL I heard ADAM LAMBERT singing MAD WORLD in the background!!!! Did anyone else notice that? (Or did I have my own 2 minute psychotic episdode? ) I wonder if Mad World is going to be the theme music for the show.

FORT Fogey

I love the ads I've seen so far.
    Saw a fall show preview in which this show was referred to as "Being perfect for the fans of "Lost."

I hadn't thought if it that way until they said that.

I hope it's true.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3670680;
    I saw a promo for the show -- and I had never heard of it before, so I didn't pay much attention to it UNTIL I heard ADAM LAMBERT singing MAD WORLD in the background!!!! Did anyone else notice that? (Or did I have my own 2 minute psychotic episdode? ) I wonder if Mad World is going to be the theme music for the show.
    The early promos for the show did not have Adam's version of Mad World... it was added after he performed it on American Idol. I've been very interested in this show AND I was a huge AL fan on AI so I noticed the addition of the song. LOVE it... and hope to love the show!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Try a whole crew of us at work jumping up and down about this show, lol!

I am already dreading the loss of Lost after this season so I am definitely looking for something to fill the void.

Was there another song besides Adam Lambert's "Mad World" used in a promo. I maybe mixing up a promo for another show or a trailer for a movie but I thought I remember another song?

This show looks really good and is definitely one I'll be watching.

I'm looking forward to the pilot. I hope it's a good as the promos make it out to be.

One of the main characters is Joseph Fiennes playing special agent Mark Benford. (I remember him opposite Gweneth Paltrow in the role of Will Shakespeare in the Academy Award-winning "Shakespeare in Love".) He is a very good actor, and I know the rest of the cast will be equally great. Knowing that Lost has it's final season in 2010, I am looking for my next hook and really hope this will be it.
    Fine actors, and David Goyer (Batman Begins and Dark Knight) at the helm of the pilot.......really looking forward to a good show!!
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast