+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3716178;
    There's something about him that seems off, isn't there?

I'm also extremely curious as to what their daughter saw.
    Yeah, he struck me as off last week. My next clue that he had something to do with it was that he didn't remember the doctor, even though she clearly remembered him from her flash forward. I know she tried to explain it away by saying he hadn't turned all the way around, but I don't buy it. He was turned around enough for her to see him so I think he could have seen her, too. I don't think he was asleep...I think he was the baseball park guy. Just a gut feeling there.

I would love to know what the daughter saw, too. She didn't remember the guy but she did remember his little boy.

This show is totally sucking me in.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

At the beginning of her memory doesn't he get out of bed saying he has to take a call, or make a call?
    Count your blessings!

He didn't know what she meant by autism spectrum. A father, even a separated father, should know that. Something very off about him.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3716155;
    Okay, watching tonights episode confirms my suspicions that the guy in the doctors vision had something to do with it. I will post later so as not to spoil it for people who haven't watched.
    Last week, in the previews for the whole season, there was definitely something there (I wish I could remember with more detail), that when I saw the preview I immediately thought, oh, that guy is one of the bad guys! So yeah, I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3716197;
    Yeah, he struck me as off last week. My next clue that he had something to do with it was that he didn't remember the doctor, even though she clearly remembered him from her flash forward. I know she tried to explain it away by saying he hadn't turned all the way around, but I don't buy it. He was turned around enough for her to see him so I think he could have seen her, too. I don't think he was asleep...I think he was the baseball park guy. Just a gut feeling there.

I would love to know what the daughter saw, too. She didn't remember the guy but she did remember his little boy.

This show is totally sucking me in.
    I think he was involved, but I don't think he was baseball park guy. As you may remember from my rant last week, baseball park guy was in Detroit. Honestly don't remember where this is - but I think CA? Remember last week they said all planes were grounded right after the flash forward. So there is no way he could have been in Detroit at 11 when the flash forward happened and then made it back to CA to show up at his son's bedside that night. I know a plane flight from CA to Det. is over 5 hours, so I can't imagine how long it would take to drive.

that part with the FBI director guy was pretty silly

he was on the toilet during the blackout

he was on the toilet during his flashforward

and he gave mouth-to-mouth to the guy who's head was dunked in a urinal

---

i like the Janis character

btw, i see the actress that plays sawyers baby mama is on the next episode

That opening shot of all the children splayed out on the concrete was one of the creepiest things I've seen all year.

I like this show. I never got the deal with Lost, so I don't know much about serial mysteries with mythologies and stuff, but these first two episodes have me hooked. At the least I have to hang around to find out what Charlie saw. Plus I love Courtney B. Vance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3716277;
    At the beginning of her memory doesn't he get out of bed saying he has to take a call, or make a call?
    yep

dude is lying

we haven't seen his FF perspective yet

maybe taking that phonecall in his vision probably was something key in his FF

he's probably also trying to change the future

I didn't see the premiere, and it wasn't repeated in my area. This week's episode is going to be repeated tonite.

Do you think I can jump into this show without having seen the premiere?

ABC's player and my computer do not get along, lol. I just want to watch the show and not get into the web stuff.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3716743;
    I didn't see the premiere, and it wasn't repeated in my area. This week's episode is going to be repeated tonite.

Do you think I can jump into this show without having seen the premiere?

ABC's player and my computer do not get along, lol. I just want to watch the show and not get into the web stuff.
    Are you not able to find it online anywhere? I suppose you are not able to watch over at ABC....

I will PM you some online sites....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread