+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

^ the father knew exactly who she was when the other doctor mentioned her name as the attending physician; he made a facial expression and said he would wait for her

they established that you could share the vision with another person; that black fbi agent and that chick from ER compared notes over the phone about a vision they both shared

btw, i wonder what the babysitter/nanny's vision was, because she seemed really worried

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3711087;
    We had parents' night, so I only got to see the end, but I turned it on and yelled, "Shakespear and Penny!" Luckily there's an encore show tonight. I've been looking for something at 8 on a school night.
    What time and time zone?

It's not showing up on my TV Guide, but they have been known to be wrong often.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3711286;
    What time and time zone?

It's not showing up on my TV Guide, but they have been known to be wrong often.
    It's showing up as 7:00 pm in my time zone (MST), which means it's probably the 7:00 in Central and at 8:00 Eastern. Not sure about Pacific, but I think that's usually the same as Eastern.

Hope this helps.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I kept thinking "Penny" (Lost) every time I saw Sonya Walger. Impressed with the American accent, had I not known she was born in London, I would have assumed she was American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    btw, i wonder what the babysitter/nanny's vision was, because she seemed really worried
    She seemed terrified, and I wondered that as well.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Thanks, florimel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3711306;
    I kept thinking "Penny" (Lost) every time I saw Sonya Walger. Impressed with the American accent, had I not known she was born in London, I would have assumed she was American.
    I'd completely forgotten that she's in it. Odd, I didn't notice her in any of the promos. Now I'm more disappointed that I didn't catch it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3711213;

They showed part of it...it looked like she was drowning or struggling under water.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

At the end of tonight's show they said if you missed it you could watch it at abc.com/flashforward. It's certainly intriguing!
    Count your blessings!

MRD

This show does have great potential and I too was looking for a replacement for Lost when it ends next year.

Thur night got it's reputation due to the Cosby Show back in the 80's.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3711363;
    They showed part of it...it looked like she was drowning or struggling under water.
    That's what I was going to say - there was that preview and a second one that almost looked like she was on a bus or something like that when it went under water.

obligatory website:

The Mosaic Collective

+ Reply to Thread