+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3859050;
    Ugh, he's so vulgar and smarmy. If this is true, I hope the only way she winds up impregnated by him is from a sperm bank that used his "donation" by mistake!
    I honestly can't decide if I think he is good or bad! They reveal something and I think "oh, ok, he is one of the good guys". Then they reveal something else and I think "oh, I guess he is one of the bad guys". Now, I honestly have NO IDEA!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3860702;
    I honestly can't decide if I think he is good or bad! They reveal something and I think "oh, ok, he is one of the good guys". Then they reveal something else and I think "oh, I guess he is one of the bad guys". Now, I honestly have NO IDEA!!
    Shades of Ben Linus!

And kudos to Dom Monaghan's acting. I tend to think he's bad, but I don't know either.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3860746;
    Shades of Ben Linus!

And kudos to Dom Monaghan's acting. I tend to think he's bad, but I don't know either.
    Yes!! After being so lovable as Charlie on LOST, Dom Monaghan is really believable as a possibly deranged lunatic on this show. Love it. I think he will end up on the 'bad' side also.

Apparently things aren't looking too good for this show.
    I was reading 'round the net, & read a few different articles saying that not only hasn't the network given any indication as to whether this show will be renewed, but that it's "on the bubble". In other words, since it came back from hiatus it isn't doing well & the ratings will have to pick up in order to be renewed.
    If that isn't bad enough, a number of the cast is either shopping around for new series or have already gotten the parts in them.

Personally, I blame the whole long hiatus thing. I'm still watching, but my interest definitely waned during that time.
    Long hiatuses(sp) seem to be a death sentence for new series. A lot of them are promising & well done, but the time off kills them. The audience just doesn't get the time to get attached to the shows.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

this show been boring to me, now i just watch because i need to watch something before Fringe comes on

i was trying to like it before it went on hiatus, and it was a decent watch, netflixed the 1st 10 eps before it returned and the rewatchability wasn't there imo

i didn't think the premiere was that great, and the one after that with dude hanging upside down feat. Ajira flight attendant lady, Timbaland and the missing gun was but the end of last episode was kinda interesting...

so i'll be watching just to see what the hell is happening w this D Gibbons character making tapes in 1991 for people to watch in 2010

don't think the show will last another season

these shows need to be careful with the time travel related elements and quit gravy training offa LOST

Ha! I knew Janice wasn't a mole. Anyone else still watching this?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3892822;
    Ha! I knew Janice wasn't a mole. Anyone else still watching this?
    Yes, I'm still watching it and liking, though not loving, it. I do like the story and its possibilites and will continue to watch through the end.

There are two main problems for me. One is that the character of Mark Benford is not likeable. I don't think Joseph Fiennes was the right choice for this role.

The second is that there is practically no comic relief in the show that a good drama requires. Lost gave that to us liberally.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm pretty much not watching it; I don't remember the time slot, and I'm not bothering to record it (no DVR, just a DVD recorder). I lost interest during the hiatus, and it doesn't deliver enough to take it up again post-hiatus. The show had promise, but TIIC made a big mistake by giving it a lo-o-o-o-ong hiatus after such a long time, and not delivering enough to make it a point to tune back in after. Ho-hum.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I think the show has picked up recently. The pace is more exciting and we're getting some answers. I think as long as Mark and Olivia aren't on-screen together, the show does well. Their scenes just suck the life and momentum out of the episode.

still watching, but really this show is boring and the characters aren't where you can like become a fan. the lead guy looks like he belongs in an M Night Shymalan movie. Janis is the only character i enjoy because i like looking at her. I liked seeing Annabeth Gish on there (haven't seen her in a while)

it was a good effort, but they need to gone and call it quits. the hiatus was the biggest issue because it lost any momentum it had and just before it had returned like i said earlier, i tried to rewatch it and the interest wasnt there

+ Reply to Thread