+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3750288;
    I'm so confused about what is going on that I can't even articulate what my questions are! For one thing, I apparently had a blackout myself during the episode before last, and have no idea where Tracy came from and how she came to reappear. All of a sudden this week, there she was with her father.
    Tracy appeared miraculously at the end of the previous episode. Dad walked in and found her sitting on the floor of a dark living room waiting for him to walk in.

Have not viewed the most recent episode yet, but that was when she made her appearance outside of a FF.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Thanks, Mike'sgirl! I always have trouble following shows like this, but I was beginning to think there's some subliminal message in this one causing me to black out and forget certain plot developments. I do think they're messing with our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3750386;
    Thanks, Mike'sgirl! I always have trouble following shows like this, but I was beginning to think there's some subliminal message in this one causing me to black out and forget certain plot developments. I do think they're messing with our minds.
    That's why I record shows like this. burn them to DVD, and rewatch them. I can stop and rewind or watch certain scenes. I started doing that with Lost and I do it with several others. I frequently pick up things I missed. Helps a lot. It also helps me to decide if I want to buy the DVD sets.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3750386;
    Thanks, Lucky, I thought I was the only one. I'm a professional woman and consider myself to be pretty intelligent, but some of these episodes have reduced me to feeling like a total idiot. I always TIVO the show so that when I say "What?????" -- I can rewind and watch that part again (and sometimes again!!).

FORT Fogey

It's good to know I'm not the only one, too!

Well, I got half way through the most recent episode and said, "Do I really want to try and keep up with this convoluted, angst driven show??????" Decided not, and deleted it from my DVR. Hope to see you all again on another Fort thread ...
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3750363;
    Tracy appeared miraculously at the end of the previous episode. Dad walked in and found her sitting on the floor of a dark living room waiting for him to walk in.

Have not viewed the most recent episode yet, but that was when she made her appearance outside of a FF.
    Oh, that was reality?! I was expecting it to be a dream or something. I slept the the first 40 minutes of this week's episode and only realized now that I haven't watched yet! Oops! And I totally had time to this weekend, too!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3750288;
    I'm so confused about what is going on that I can't even articulate what my questions are! For one thing, I apparently had a blackout myself during the episode before last, and have no idea where Tracy came from and how she came to reappear. All of a sudden this week, there she was with her father.
    We thought we had somehow missed a show because we didn't understand Tracy being there either. Glad I'm not the only one.

D. Gibbons was using Didi Gibbons credit card number to order stuff. His name may not be D Gibbons at all, but how they found him was because the cupcake lady, Didi Gibbons was in her FF arguing with her bank about someone using her CC. I think he's being called D. Gibbons because they dont' really know what his real name is.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3752094;
    We thought we had somehow missed a show because we didn't understand Tracy being there either. Glad I'm not the only one.

D. Gibbons was using Didi Gibbons credit card number to order stuff. His name may not be D Gibbons at all, but how they found him was because the cupcake lady, Didi Gibbons was in her FF arguing with her bank about someone using her CC. I think he's being called D. Gibbons because they dont' really know what his real name is

Glad I'm not the only one unsure of the D. Gibbons thing, too! During that episode I was thinking maybe the cupcake lady was really evil and in cahoots with the bad guy. Gee, I don't know if I want to continue to watch this show (except I do want to see what happens on April 29). The real world is confusing enough without watching a TV show that makes me feel like I'm becoming senile!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3752109;
    Glad I'm not the only one unsure of the D. Gibbons thing, too! During that episode I was thinking maybe the cupcake lady was really evil and in cahoots with the bad guy. Gee, I don't know if I want to continue to watch this show (except I do want to see what happens on April 29). The real world is confusing enough without watching a TV show that makes me feel like I'm becoming senile!
    I know what you mean Lucky, I have felt the same way too. But on the other hand, isn't it nice, for a rare change, to have a network TV program that isn't "dumbed down" to the lowest common denominator? I get so sick of these moronic sit-coms that I want to scream. Thank goodness for cable tv where there's a bit more intelligent programming.

+ Reply to Thread