+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward, ABC

Re: Flash Forward, ABC

Nicole is the guys daughter?

I watched and only seen that he got her some McDonalds or something and was the one that hooked her up with the job as Charlie's babysitter

maybe she's just a neighbor of sponsor guy or maybe kin to his wife/x

i got the impression just based on the communication between the two

anyways, i thought the show had an interesting opening w/ that song and whatnot

Nicole is not the sponsor guy's daughter. What he said was he remembers when his daughter babysat Nicole and would spend all of her babysitting money buying Nicole ice cream. He's the one who got Nicole the job babysitting for the doctor and FBI agent (for some reason I just can't remember his name).

I think what happens with Nicole in her flash forward is that perhaps the daughter gets kidnapped on her watch or she inadvertently gives Simon (I think it was his face drowning her) information he uses against the family and that's why when he's drowning her she feels like she deserves it. It's possible this Simon guy (or whoever it is who is drowning her) hooks up with her to get information and she feels so guilty when she finds out he's a bad guy.

Did anyone notice the stuffed kangaroo in Dylan's bedroom? And his coloring of his family on his bedroom wall didn't include the dad .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I was delighted to get the first glimpse of Dom's character, Simon. I read a good deal about what he wanted for his next character. He loved Charlie but wanted something totally different. No hint about whether Simon is good or evil, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he is at the top of the genius leaderboard, but has no social skills. He likes fast cars and fast women and is kind of ocd, without the gene for tact or diplomacy. In other words, your average genius.

I think he will bring this character to life.

Oh, and we are getting 24 episodes this season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3729522;
    Nicole is not the sponsor guy's daughter. What he said was he remembers when his daughter babysat Nicole and would spend all of her babysitting money buying Nicole ice cream. He's the one who got Nicole the job babysitting for the doctor and FBI agent (for some reason I just can't remember his name).

I think what happens with Nicole in her flash forward is that perhaps the daughter gets kidnapped on her watch or she inadvertently gives Simon (I think it was his face drowning her) information he uses against the family and that's why when he's drowning her she feels like she deserves it. It's possible this Simon guy (or whoever it is who is drowning her) hooks up with her to get information and she feels so guilty when she finds out he's a bad guy.

Did anyone notice the stuffed kangaroo in Dylan's bedroom? And his coloring of his family on his bedroom wall didn't include the dad .
    I really think she is his daughter - remember when she went to the priest to get counseling, the priest called her Paige and she said no, she was Paige's sister.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3729566;
    I really think she is his daughter - remember when she went to the priest to get counseling, the priest called her Paige and she said no, she was Paige's sister.
    But the sponsor guy's daughter is named Tracy. I'm pretty positive Nicole isn't his daughter.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3729566;
    Sponsor guy is Aaron Stark, Nicole's last name is Kirby.

There is an interview somewhere (maybe in TV Guide most recent edition?) with Sonya (Olivia Benford) and she said (paraphrased) that Dominic's character Simon is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    central to the show's storyline
    and she actually never met him until they did the photo shoot for FF.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I don't think she is the daughter, either. The priest would know that the guys daughter is dead and wouldn't mistake her. Plus his daughter wasn't named Paige. I got that his daughter babysat her when she was younger, as well. Maybe a neighbor.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3729634;
    I don't think she is the daughter, either. The priest would know that the guys daughter is dead and wouldn't mistake her. Plus his daughter wasn't named Paige. I got that his daughter babysat her when she was younger, as well. Maybe a neighbor.
    Plus when the Benford's couldn't reach her for a few days....... they would have found out what the deal was from Aaron if he was Nicole's father and not as we think, a friend of the family.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 10-16-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3729570;
    But the sponsor guy's daughter is named Tracy. I'm pretty positive Nicole isn't his daughter.
    Gotcha. Well, there goes that theory!

MRD

Well it's interesting. We saw the Live kangaroo again last night AND the stuffed one. And the episode was entitled Black Swan which was a Dharma station I believe. So with the Australia connection and the Black Swan, I think Dharma is behind all this.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread