+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Being Human" on BBC America

FORT Fogey

Re: "Being Human" on BBC America

Loving that Mitchell and Annie are together. The Nina/George baby is making things interesting. I do wonder what Annie will do when she finds out about Mitchell's involvement with the Box Tunnel 20. His observation is right...they could really be together for eternity!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Loving that Mitchell and Annie are together. The Nina/George baby is making things interesting. I do wonder what Annie will do when she finds out about Mitchell's involvement with the Box Tunnel 20. His observation is right...they could really be together for eternity!
    Last season I wanted Annie & Mitchell together so badly but now I'm wavering - even if he didn't have what he did in the season finale hanging over his head, he just doesn't seem ready for a relationship and I don't want to see him hurt Annie. So I'm curious to see how it's all going to play out - I want to want them to be together again...but Mitchell has to show me he'll be good for Annie. (Is that bad?)

So do we think the guy in the attic (can't remember his name) really doesn't have his memory or is he faking? I think he's faking - he's soooo out to get Mitchell that he has to remember what happened before, right? I'm ready for this storyline to be over.

Anyone else watching the American version? I don't care for it but DH says he now likes it more than the BBC one...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I believe Herrick was indeed an amnesiac until crazy Cora showed up and started spouting off about him being her Captain, etc. There was a split-second recognition in his eyes,which was when he called her pathetic and told her to get away from him. From then on he had his memories back and was playing Nina like a fiddle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234