+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495969798 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

I cried several times. Love getting my emotions all shaken by a well done episode.
    Moontat and Fanny Mare like this.

What is with Alicia and her lips always dry and chapped, have they never heard of chapstick?
    I don't really get her attitude towards Peter. He is just trying to be there for her, it's not like he doesn't know about Alicia's and Will's past so why such a cold shoulder?

FORT Regular

The Good Wife

Oh Alicia. I think Chris Noth might be showing up less and less now. Alicia does like playing the martyr and peter gave it to her. Somehow she thinks that her having an affair after Peter makes her the better person. Not really. I am wondering about her and the ADA guy - the one that was shot. Seems like they are showing them a lot. Kalinda is running on the edge. And I feel bad for Cary.
    NCLurker and Moontat like this.

i don't get how Alicia grieving for Will is such a big deal.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think she realises that she loved him, more than she thought.That, and everyone grieves differently.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The ADA guy has a wife that he had the miscarriage with... I don't think they'll go there, at least I hope not, unless they divorced.

SOooo Peter didn't seem surprised to know she'd slept with Will....did I miss something?

He already knew they'd had an affair. He might not have realized that she still had such strong feelings for Will to this day (then again netiher did she).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, at how Peter handled the NSA.... Also glad we will see more of Michael J. Fox. Felt pretty sorry for the poor NSA guy, although not so much given their attitudes towards the people they were listening in on. The whole story has been very Person of Interestish.
    Glad Alicia got her mojo back...
    tapper01 and Fanny Mare like this.

That was pretty good how he handled them, I agree PWS. I loved how Alicia was going to call out the guys name when she was on the phone with her daughter as well. I love Micheal J Fox, and I noticed I understand him better when he speaks faster. The Good Wife, is one I could watch all year.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know everyone else here loves Michael J. Fox on this show, but I HAAAATE his character. I've never been a fan of his dramatic work and this show is no different. I'd be happy if Louis got hit by a bus.

Kudos to Peter for a creative way to get the NSA off his back.
    Punkin, marybethp, JLuvs and 1 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread