+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Will knows he's unethical - he embraces it.

And why bring on Jason O'Mara (or anyone else for that matter) and not build a s/l around him....??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I agree, I love Will . He knows he's a badass
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Boy, is Will WANTING to make Alicia think she made the right choice? To lie to her face like that? She looked stunned...

Will's out of control. He's acting out of blind hatred and hurt at this point. He could end up in jail for what he's trying to do.

They should rename this season "Revenge" and now that Emily and Daniel are married, they can temporarily rename Revenge "The Good Wife".
    Critical likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Love this show and this last episode. The law, hate it or love it, it's so fascinating!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Love this show and this last episode. The law, hate it or love it, it's so fascinating!!
    I agree with you, I never miss it, and always like it
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I have to disagree that Will embraces his faults. I truly think he thinks he is the only one who knows anything. He pretty much told Diane not to fight him on anything. And now he is going after Alicia because god forbid anyone do anything against HIM! The only part I don't like about the is the Jason O'mara storyline. Like someone else said there are enough characters to do story lines around.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Will's out of control. He's acting out of blind hatred and hurt at this point. He could end up in jail for what he's trying to do.

They should rename this season "Revenge" and now that Emily and Daniel are married, they can temporarily rename Revenge "The Good Wife".
    RIGHT!?

Will's totally out of control. I used to like the character, but I'm not even enjoying hating him. He's just a jerk.

I found this weird: Will's going to be ethical and not breach client privilege, BUT if Peter gives the go-ahead for Will to talk, he's going to LIE about Peter? So, what's keeping Will from just leaking the information? Seems like a weird ethical line for him to draw. He clearly doesn't care about the law.

I agree - it's blind hatred right now....with a healthy measure of bitterness and jealousy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular

Anyone still watching??? The end was very interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Punkin likes this.

Every week. I'm curious to see how the story plays out over the next two episodes.
    Moontat likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread