+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

That was fun MFW thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Looks like they had a lot of fun filming this episode...

The Good Wife - Thicky Trick Music Video
    Loved it also--especially "Diane" in the giant rollers!

Now I will not get that song out of my head for a long time.....LOL loved that episode....

Thanks MFW! So much fun to watch!!

Excellent video. I love Christine Baranski. The best part of that video was F. Murray Abraham getting down. That poor guy in the cardigan in the stage scenes looked SO uncomfortable. They should have let him stand in the back.

I wish there was a way to have Matthew Lillard back on the show. He was freaking hilarious, especially in the courtroom scenes. Maybe his band can play another party in the future.

So far, I don't see the value of having Jason O'Mara on the show....or Jordana Spiro, for that matter. I like both of them, but neither are adding anything to the show at this point.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree about Jason O'Mara -- he is a one-dimensional villain straight out of central casting. There's really nothing interesting (or logical) about his presence there -- he's just a douche.

I wish they would stop constantly trying to pair Kalinda off with bad men -- her character is interesting enough without all the TMI of her sex life. (Not that it's a bad thing in general, they've just gone overbaord with it ever since she won the Emmy after the first year, lol).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I agree about Jason O'Mara -- he is a one-dimensional villain straight out of central casting. There's really nothing interesting (or logical) about his presence there -- he's just a douche.

I wish they would stop constantly trying to pair Kalinda off with bad men -- her character is interesting enough without all the TMI of her sex life. (Not that it's a bad thing in general, they've just gone overbaord with it ever since she won the Emmy after the first year, lol).
    I love Kalinda, she is talented enough to carry a bigger part of the show. I am no prude, but I do tire of the sex scenes she is in- M or F ( yawn)
    Punkin likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

ITA about the sex scenes. It's as if the writers don't know what else to do with Archie now. She's so fabulous. I wish they'd give her a storyline worthy of her talent.

Really, there are just TOO MANY characters on this show right now. They need to cull the herd.
    Punkin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ITA about the sex scenes. It's as if the writers don't know what else to do with Archie now. She's so fabulous. I wish they'd give her a storyline worthy of her talent.

Really, there are just TOO MANY characters on this show right now. They need to cull the herd.
    Yes, they really do. Maybe they have some big surprise in store for us, I hope so. I like this show
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Kerry NO!!!! He is smitten with Kalinda though. And yep-hate Will! Both him and Peter are unethical but Will thinks he is not. I think Peter knows he is!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread