+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Me, too! ...and I love(d) him with Alicia.

I agree that the episodes are involving court battles between Alicia's firm and Will's. It's become wash, rinse, repeat.

I missed the last six minutes of the show. How was it determined that Peter isn't THE Peter? Thanks...
    Ethics Lady introduced the actual Peter to Eli as he was walking down the hall in a daze -- it turns out the father is film director Peter Bogdonavich (playing himself in the episode)

Eli barely registered the news, since he had just learned that the security video that the reporter had wasn't about the paternity scandal at all -- it was video of two men carrying in a box of ballots from a van into the hotel -- which makes it look like Peter stole the election. (Dun-dun-DUNNNNNNN)
    Punkin likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That video looked familiar, why am I recalling something that their son was involved in...seeing ballot boxes moved or something? Help!
    Moontat likes this.

In the season finale last spring, lawyers for all the candidates fought over that box of ballots because Alicia's son noticed that the seal was broken on the box at the polling place where he was voting. Eventually the votes were admitted into the count, and they put Peter over the top to win the election.

But during the all-night court case over the box, Kalinda found surveillance video from outside the polling place that showed the box being carried into the polling place by one of Peter's campaign staff. So there's a chance that the votes were fradulent, and that Peter's staff was responsible, which is why it could cost him the governorship.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

hopefully this is allowed by on the hallmark they are airing all episodes from the beginning and I am loving it!!! I don't know why but man this season I cannot get enough of this show....last season I almost gave up on it. Glad I did not!
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Regular

I noticed this was being rerun on Hallmark channel. I was a bit surprised by that channel running this show. I am glad Will is showing his true colors. Not a fan of him and was definitely not a fan of Alicia being with him. I wonder how Will and Diane's relationship will play out....she has him pegged but seems like she just might be tired of fighting with him. Calinda seems sad too!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Ethics Lady introduced the actual Peter to Eli as he was walking down the hall in a daze -- it turns out the father is film director Peter Bogdonavich (playing himself in the episode)

Eli barely registered the news, since he had just learned that the security video that the reporter had wasn't about the paternity scandal at all -- it was video of two men carrying in a box of ballots from a van into the hotel -- which makes it look like Peter stole the election. (Dun-dun-DUNNNNNNN)
    Thanks so much!

Peter Bogdonavich? heh heh heh

Yup yup... I'm sure Eli was shaking in his boots over that security tape.

It was genius keeping Peter's name out of the credits.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I didn't even notice that ...the credits thing...very cool to have Peter B be the dad...

Looks like they had a lot of fun filming this episode...

The Good Wife - Thicky Trick Music Video
    Punkin and PWS like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Looks like they had a lot of fun filming this episode...

The Good Wife - Thicky Trick Music Video
    LOVED this!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread