+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Good Wife

I don't see how they can merge the two firms again though...are they going to give all the defectors partnerships? Seems like we are stuck with this...

Wow, Peter's mom ... I have to say that today I kind of admired her....

I think Peters mom is a shrew, a delightful shrew!

I am liking the addition of Irish
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

This whole back and forth thing is just silly now. Stealing the furniture? Then he finds a deposition on Alicia's desk and 5 minutes later LG is their lawyer? Just nonsense. I'd rather see two law firms in trials with different backstories. But the back and forth between them is just dumb.

Jackie is a piece of work. I never liked her - shrew is a perfect word for her!

I actually like when Eli gets all giddy - so I wish Ugly Betty would come back (sorry I forget her name lol)

I just want to see FA get moving - almost like we need to have a "6 months ahead" episode to just get past this stupidness

Can you tell I'm unhappy? LOL. But it was SO good this season and now it's just meh.

Hang in, marybethp. The writers on this show are so good that I have to have faith they have a plan for this new 'legal practice' competition situation. We haven't lost any main characters. That's something.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Hang in, marybethp. The writers on this show are so good that I have to have faith they have a plan for this new 'legal practice' competition situation. We haven't lost any main characters. That's something.
    I agree, there are kinks to be worked out, but they have great writers, and I always enjoy the show, even when its not that good
    -Andy Rooney-

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm hangin...I don't let go of a show too easily. LOL!! But like I said the writing was really fantastic early on in this season, so I don't like when they go way unrealistic.

I will say that Jason O'Mara makes me smile - he is delicious and I loved him in In Justice - one of my favorites that didn't last. LOL.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I'm hangin...I don't let go of a show too easily. LOL!! But like I said the writing was really fantastic early on in this season, so I don't like when they go way unrealistic.

I will say that Jason O'Mara makes me smile - he is delicious and I loved him in In Justice - one of my favorites that didn't last. LOL.
    Jason is yummy!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post

Thanks for reminding me where I've seen him before! DH and I have been scratching our heads over that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm finding Jason's character really annoying....I really dislike guys (or gals!) who are so full of themselves because they are so cute/charming.

Wow, Will is a mess.... If I liked his current tootsie more I"d feel sorry for her, but I'm still betting she's just usng him.

Did the last 4 wills postdate the one leaving stuff to our heroine? I'm not sure why the fact that there are many such wills would invalidate any of them.

Will is really a mess!! yikes. Was that it until after January. ??I knew the two girls would end up in bed with one another
    I love Alicia's mother!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread