+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Will and his young girlfriend = uninteresting and a waste of valuable screen time.

Did I miss something? Last week Alicia was being sued for $6 million and this week there was no mention of it.

I like how Kalinda gave Robin advice to toughen up. Kalinda never really seemed to like Robin but she gave her good advice.

Not liking the Marilyn character at all. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she won't make a play for Peter at some point. I've seen the way she looks at him with her googley eyes. She's definitely up to something.
    dreamonia likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fan

I am really disliking the Will thing but I am not a fan of his character anyway. Is every show from now on going to be the law firms fighting over clients? I would rather just see the new firm. And the ethic girl is getting on my nerves with the morning sickness. Did she tell every one else she was pregnant? I only recall her telling Alicia.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Will's girlfriend is pretty disgusting...and why is he having her all over him in his window to the world office? This is a professional image? Seems like she has an agenda...and now he's told her he's slept with Alicia...how long before she figures out that's the governor's wife and lets that out? Real nice, Will. I never liked him all that much, but now really don't want her to get back with him. Alicia seems to like guys who basically like hookers. Not sure what that says about her....
    Jeepers, if they can kick Diane out for badmouthing Will how come they don't get rid of the "legacy partner"? I know, the writers want him around for humor, but he's really costing them money.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

I was thinking the same thing about it getting out that Alicia was also having an affair while still married.

Alicia's husband had an affair, I think she fell for Will because he paid her attention. ( then they found they had great chemistry) I still think her hubby will stray again.

I love me some Will
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

ArchieCF I agree... what happened to the 6 million???

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Will and his young girlfriend = uninteresting and a waste of valuable screen time.

Did I miss something? Last week Alicia was being sued for $6 million and this week there was no mention of it.

I like how Kalinda gave Robin advice to toughen up. Kalinda never really seemed to like Robin but she gave her good advice.

Not liking the Marilyn character at all. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she won't make a play for Peter at some point. I've seen the way she looks at him with her googley eyes. She's definitely up to something.
    I agree that she's up to something. I don't trust her at all. So much so, that I sometimes wonder if she's faking the morning sickness in order to appear much less threatening. Sounds crazy, I know! (Especially if she's vomiting in front of everyone around her!)
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

I agree with the pregnancy thing. They are showing it too much.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, constantly vomiting yet her over the top eye make up never runs...

So... last year, Kalinda was in a bad storyline with a trite male character with an overdone accent, and the audience complained to the point where they got rid of him early. So what do they do this year? They give Kalinda another trite male character with an overdone accent to share a carbon-copy "is he dangerous, sexy or both?" storyline with her. (Nothing against Archie or Jason O'Mara, they're just saying the lines they are given)

p.s. I hope this whole "Team Florrick/Team Gardner" marketing ploy has a short shelf life. It's turning a quality show silly.
    Punkin, justCoz and Moontat like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread