+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

I love that Nathan Lane is back for a while. I agree that the writing wasn't as sharp this week with all the deposition surprises piling on top of each other. I guess they want to save the associate's perjury charge for next week.

But I liked the whole webcam story -- it's another example of what this show does better than just about any show on TV: it realistically shows us how scary modern technology can be in terms of invading our everyday lives, as opposed to how agents and superheroes use it in fantasyland.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I was about the say the same thing MFW, I adore Nathan Lane. The webcam story was eerie!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OWEN He needs to be on the show more often. I love scenes with him and Alicia.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I sooo agree - wish they'd use Owen more.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I was just happy that there was no Peter this episode. I like Chris Noth well enough, but much prefer the show with very small doses of Peter.

I, too, love Owen and would like to see more of him.

I'm intrigued with the murder mystery story. I don't think the young man did it and will be interested to see exactly how Will gets him off....considering it's his DNA. Maybe he's got a twin??

As much as I'm enjoying all the episodes so far this season I hope the writers move on from the one-upmanship tales between the two law firms. It becomes repetitive and anticlimactic after while.

Speaking of which.... I've finally figured out why I've been on the side of Lockhardt/Gardner in these law firm "battles". Alicia and Cary (....mostly Alicia) are acting so.darn.smug. Their pompous and superior attitudes are what's turning me off.

I like that Owen was back but I don't like that he is pushing the Will and Alicia thing. Probably because I don't like those two as a couple.

I didn't see him as pushing the Will/Alicia thing - I saw it as him explaining to Will why Alicia did what she did - although it was personal - it wasn't personal in the way Will thinks it was.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I didn't see him as pushing the Will/Alicia thing - I saw it as him explaining to Will why Alicia did what she did - although it was personal - it wasn't personal in the way Will thinks it was.

I don't know how Will wouldn't know this though( deep down) because there is still a connection between these two .I am waiting for the make up sex.

I see Wills ditsy girlfriend is in it again next week oh joy!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'd give last night's episode a C+. Pffffft....

+ Reply to Thread