+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Best show on tv as far as I'm concerned!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

who is he chick with Will? man their scenes were so annoying I don't know why....

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Will is slick, but I think Alicia knows Will better than he realizes and she'll be able to keep up with him.

I get the newfound sex and power made Will 'hungry' again, but the whole "I want your baby, put a baby in my stomach" was disturbing. It didn't fit in with the rest of it.

and enough about the office space - they need to find something and get on with it. I would like to see them battling in court instead of all the back and forth. I actually liked that Robin was the one who brought in the invoice about Kalinda. Robin isn't as bad as Kalinda thinks she is.

I don't trust Marilyn who works for Peter. Hated her since Grey's Anatomy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    who is he chick with Will? man their scenes were so annoying I don't know why....
    All he said, was he had known her for 3 days. I am wondering( because she was a little nuts) if she is going to become a problem for him. I didn't like the scenes Will had with her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

From what I gathered Will's new babe runs a tattoo parlour. I"m not sure how they met as he got the tattoo later in the "relationship". I agree she seems nuts and dangerous to him given he's a bit on the edge with the profession. And I'm with Alicia...wonder who the ethics lady really works for. On the other hand, I had that kind of job, preventing sexual harassment at a U, where you are trying to protect the U from lawsuits by making sure harassment doesn't happen, or if it does it is handled well, and you are working both with and against the institution. The Gov. really needs to back off his wife's situation. Punishing Diane is another example. On the other hand you might say that Diane was almost nominated because she knew the Gov. through his wife.

yeah your right he did say that!!! I wonder is she gonna be some stalker type of chick.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    yeah your right he did say that!!! I wonder is she gonna be some stalker type of chick.
    Or, she will end up dead, and he will need Alicia to defend him .
    Moontat likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Whoever said "hell has no fury like a woman scorned " Hasn' t met Will yet!

This is the best season yet! I'm loving it.

Will's new girlfriend is toxic and I suspect there's a lot more story coming with this duo. Watch out Will!!!

The actor who plays David Lee is simply the BEST. Love how he delivers a line.

Oh, and I still find myself on Team Lockhardt/Gardner. Hmmm...

FORT Fan

Last nights episode was ok. I did not understand the other lawyer swapping sides as I would think it would be very easy to prove he got the partnership for his testimony so it felt like that was poorly written. I wish they would get an office.

+ Reply to Thread