+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

The show is taking some interesting turns. I remember L.A. Law going through a storyline like this, where the firm basically split in half and took each other to court -- but they did it because some key cast members had already decided to leave the show. I wonder how this one will shake out, cast-wise.

I like the added twist of Kalinda not really revealing to anyone (including us) which side she is really on. Nice touch.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

obvo Kalinda is on Will's side - she was lying to Cary to get the info Will wanted.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think the writing on this show is brilliant, it just keeps getting better, and the previews of what's to come. ! this is must see TV in our house, its so well done

I wanted it to be 2 hours last night
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, just wow, last night. Great show and love the kick *ss Alicia coming up. Of course Peter is already violating the ethics lady's rules....but maybe that was reassuring to the Chumhum guy---more effective even than his threats... Interesting that Alicia isn't upset (yet) that Peter is messing in her business.

Last night's episode was calling "Hitting the Fan." TOTALLY! OMG, I was riveted.

I don't think it's clear which side Kalinda is on. I think she's playing them both. I do hope that, in the end, she turns out to be on Alicia's side.

I agree about the writing on this show. IMO, it's the only drama on network TV that deserves to be mentioned with the likes of Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and other critically acclaimed TV dramas (the rest of which are ALL on cable).
    JLuvs, Moontat and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I hope she is on Alicia's side as well, she is such cool character, and I love I cant get a read on her
    Moontat likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am loving this show and liking Alicia and Peter being back together. What a power house couple! And I really hope Kalinda joins up with Alicia. But I think she will stay with Will and Diane, especially since Carey(who I adore) figured out that she told Will the info she got had gotten from him.

and Kalinda knew that by telling Will the truth she was helping him take them down. If not for Peter's statement at the press conference there wouldn't have been a Florrick/Argos firm.
    Moontat likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I am loving this show and liking Alicia and Peter being back together. What a power house couple! And I really hope Kalinda joins up with Alicia. But I think she will stay with Will and Diane, especially since Carey(who I adore) figured out that she told Will the info she got had gotten from him.
    Yes, he figured that out, but for now she could just be getting inside info for both sides
    -Andy Rooney-

I loved last night's episode. Very well written and so well acted by them all.

I love that the writers chose this new direction for the characters because the number of future storylines is huge.

I'm a bit surprised that I'm on Team Lockhart Gardner and not Cary/Alicia and I can't actually figure out why. Hmmm... Maybe it's Peter's interference that bothers me. Not sure.

Hope Kalinda remains on Will's side but will enjoy watching her play them all.

+ Reply to Thread