+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    anders and Fanny

Thanks. I couldn't recall the name of the little Canadian girl ... and this Good Wife episode included "Anonymous".

Audrie Pott (15) from an affluent California community committed suicide 8 days after the incident. The males involved were her friends ... people she trusted.

One similarity to GF ... is that the males in Audries's case ... or at least their lawyers ... are acting like they are the victims. They did it, they know it .... but they are pretty much saying that Audrie's family is making a mountain out of a molehill.

I'll stop because this will drift waaaay off topic.
    It easy to do( go off topic) : especially when shows like the Good Wife take a story straight out of the headlines!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Wow. Next season should be very interesting. I think she is doing it so she will have distance from Will or because she can then be with him and not work with him. I have no idea.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, color me fooled---I of course thought she would open the door to Will, and I'm thinking...why would you do this in your OWN apt. on a night where you will obviously be missed---you must make an appearance with your husband, no?
    Also, don't they have to move to the capital? How far is it from Chicago?

FORT Fan

I suppose she does not have to move. I like how they are mixing this up. She may not actually leave but it is an interesting storyline.

Can someone briefly tell me what happened at the very end, like the last 5 minutes? Darn storm knocked cable out right at the end. It came back on and the credits were rolling.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Can someone briefly tell me what happened at the very end, like the last 5 minutes? Darn storm knocked cable out right at the end. It came back on and the credits were rolling.

Thanks.
    Peter won the election, and he and Alicia hugged in the hotel room away from the crowd. Alicia excused herself to the bathroom before returning to the party with him, and quietly made a phone call asking someone to meet her at her apartment. Was it Will? Was her first act as First Lady of Illinois going to be (re)starting an affair?

She snuck away to her apartment and poured herself a glass of wine, and turned some classical music up loud so she wouldn't be heard. She looked into a mirror and said to herself, "This is stupid..." There was a knock at the door and she answered it -- it was Cary.

Cary asked her, "So what are you thinking?" Alicia replied, "I'm in." Blackout.

So it looks like she's going to give up her partnership at Lockhart-Gardner and join the new firm with the associates. Maybe this is her way of keeping the temptation of Will far, far away, now that she and Peter have so much more at stake...expect lots of fireworks come September.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

oh they had me. I thought for sure it was Will at the door!

I'd LOVE to see her partner up with Cary - I think he's sneaky in a good way. They need Kalinda though, although I actually like Robin. She's quirky and I like her. I'm over Diane. She adds no value.

Happy to see TR Knight for another episode. Love his smirk

Hate cliffhangers. September is a long way away!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yep, I was fooled as well. Thought for sure it was Will she had asked to meet her at her apartment and was thinking how cheeky of her on the night her husband won the gubernatorial election. For sure, I thought that Peter was going to lose; what happens to Diane now? She is supposed to become a judge appointed by Peter. Is she really going to leave Lockhart-Gardner?

True -- there won't be much of a firm left, it'll be Will and a bunch on inactive partners.

Maybe Will will end up wanting to go to the new firm too...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

I am sure there will be lots of story lines before she leaves if she really does. But I like where it's headed. I am not a fan of her and Will at all.

+ Reply to Thread