+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Maybe she doesn't care anymore if she got caught? I'm hoping they eventually show us what actually happened..........my mind will go off to wild places if I let it! Did she kill him, did she shoot him, did she castrate him? lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'd guess that they'll leave it alone for a while bfore revealing what happened. The whole reason Nick disappeared so quickly and off-camera was that viewers hated the storyline, so the writers had to act fast to wrap it up. They may still be deciding what happened, lol.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I do expect to see what happens to him - they obviously did some rewriting to get a quicker exit, and likely taped a few scenes to help wrap it up.

It was interesting that they didn't show Cary injured from the beat down - wonder if that was supposed to have a long term s/l arc that they decided to drop since they were writing out the hubby.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, they did have him making a few comments when people asked what happened to him...he just said it was a minor accident of some kind. He certainly seemed to limping a lot less than you'd expect from the beating he got. I would have thought he'd have been hospitalized. And apparently Kalinda and others don't know what happened, but they dropped him as a client anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I do expect to see what happens to him - they obviously did some rewriting to get a quicker exit, and likely taped a few scenes to help wrap it up.

It was interesting that they didn't show Cary injured from the beat down - wonder if that was supposed to have a long term s/l arc that they decided to drop since they were writing out the hubby.
    I think some time had passed,but he did say it was a baseball that hit him, or playing baseball.That seemed like a big beating for such a minor bruise. I thought all along Nick was going to end up dead, I thought that from day one. But because he has been taken off sooner, they might have to rethink which direction to go. I am just glad that nasty piece of work is off my screen, and my favorite show
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, they did have him making a few comments when people asked what happened to him...he just said it was a minor accident of some kind. He certainly seemed to limping a lot less than you'd expect from the beating he got. I would have thought he'd have been hospitalized. And apparently Kalinda and others don't know what happened, but they dropped him as a client anyway?
    I did miss that episode - thought I had it on the right channel and got The Mentalist instead, but from everything I read about the episode, what we saw from the beat down didn't match what was shown in that episode. thanks for clarifying.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I did love that they found out , that it was Jackie who was searching abut condoms
    PWS likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

[QUOTE=buglover;4588385]Maybe she doesn't care anymore if she got caught? I'm hoping they eventually show us what actually happened..........my mind will go off to wild places if I let it! Did she kill him, did she shoot him, did she castrate him? lol[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping all three. She castrated him first, then shot him but didn't kill him, just made him suffer even more after the castration, then killed him with her bare hands. Lol! Can you tell I hated this character and his story line?
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I missed the end of Sunday night's episode. (The show ran 8 minutes over, due to football games, and I didn't reset my dvr.) In a nutshell, will one of you be so kind as to tell me how the show ended. Thanks...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I only caught the end....which was Alicia and her husband banging away against the wall of Peter's trailer (at some event) while Eli listens in horror outside...then she comes out, gives him a smirk, and says "only the wife, Eli, only the wife?.
    Eli is worried about being replaced in the campaign by the guy who used to be on Gray's Anatomy because he's being investigated....and Alicia's firm can't help him. So he asked the kooky redheaded lady lawyer to help him. Peter meanwhile seemed to put his foot in it at a NAACP type event saying it was time for an (Obama quote) honest conversation about race, why was it most of the people he locked up as DA were people of color....big hooha....but while that might have hurt him with some minorities others liked the "speak truth to power" bit, minorities being the "power" in this case. Meanwhile a black woman in Peter's office pointed out that almost all the people he'd fired had been black (e.g., Wendy S-C), and he'd promoted Cary over people with more experience who weren't white men. But now if they whine about it they'll look like they are sour grapsing re his "NAACP" comments. So he came out of it well enough.
    That's all I can recall...

They wound up helping the redhead's client, an athlete accused of drugging, who got a false positive on a drug test because she was pregnant---but she'd rather lose a big endorsement deal and be banned than ever let her family know she'd been pregnant. The redhead meanwhile had been locked up by the sleazy company that had had the endorsement contract who pulled all kinds of stuff to get her locked up for the hearing. They got her sprung and she managed to get the French speaking judges fighting amongst each other over some previous banning episode where the main judge got the French athlete banned on little to no evidence.

+ Reply to Thread