+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

I didn't recognise Ricci, has she had her face done
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Apparently Kalinda's husband had someone beat the crap out of Cary. I believe that this might be the last straw for Kalinda - at leaast we can always hope - and perhaps the producers will finally kill off her husband. Or maybe Will and Diane might wonder if Cary got beaten up in retribution for his part in helping get the judge recused from their case. They took a big chance by digging into the judge's personal life.

I couldn't stand Kalinda's husband and the general storyline regarding the two of them.....at all. I hope something major comes of this and we can bid adios to him for once and for all. Yuck!
    Coco46 likes this.

I agree. I think Nick is the worst thing to happen to the Good Wife. I still have a feeling Kalinda will kill him.
    Coco46 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. I think Nick is the worst thing to happen to the Good Wife. I still have a feeling Kalinda will kill him.
    I agree and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    so does the writers. They admitted the Nick storyline isn't working and they will be writing him out sooner rather than later. Spoiler tagging just in case this qualifies as news people don't know about. They didn't say how they are writing him off but I'm betting a person like Nick won't just go away and leave Kalinda alone so they will either have to kill him off or send him back to prison. Hmm, maybe Kalinda will wind up as the firm's client for being charged with his murder?
    supafine likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks for the spoiler, ArchieComicFan.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I agree and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    so does the writers. They admitted the Nick storyline isn't working and they will be writing him out sooner rather than later. Spoiler tagging just in case this qualifies as news people don't know about. They didn't say how they are writing him off but I'm betting a person like Nick won't just go away and leave Kalinda alone so they will either have to kill him off or send him back to prison. Hmm, maybe Kalinda will wind up as the firm's client for being charged with his murder?
    Those were my thoughts, what a great cliffhanger that would be.! Kalinda is smart, she could also set him up.
    -Andy Rooney-

For once, a spoiler that I absolutely and 100%, no questions asked, on board with!

Ok, so the only reason they would bring that stupid picture into play is to show that someone is watching the firm from inside. Kalinda being in the office when she "got rid" of her husband leads me to believe that this is somehow going to be captured in a picture or video, etc. etc..... Can't wait to see where this goes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But Kalinda had seen the picture, so would know where it was taken....

+ Reply to Thread