+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Woo hoo! Can't wait for it to return. One of the best shows on TV. Especially since now I've finally got the hubby hooked on it too.
    Yea, it's one of the few shows my dh and I enjoy together.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yea, it's one of the few shows my dh and I enjoy together.
    Same here. DH loves this show
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I like your new avie, Fanny Mare... getting ready to toast me on my birthday, Saturday?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I like your new avie, Fanny Mare... getting ready to toast me on my birthday, Saturday?
    Why of course!!!!ECM .LOL popping corks and !

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Great episode tonight. Loved Alicia walking out and was so glad Kalinda duped the SA's office.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Excellent show....somehow I think Alicia had better find a way to break things to her kids about Will...I'm betting that testimony "leaks" somehow. Can Will be disbarred for sleeping with an associate??
    I wasn't sure if Peter was mad because Alicia was called, because of what came out (which I assume he heard), or because it was such a fiasco....loved the grand jury member who stood up to her and started the stampede! As I always used to tell my students...speak up...if YOU think something is wrong probably plenty of other people do as well, and they are just waiting for a leader to know they are not alone. Excellent set up by Kalinda et al.!
    Who thinks something might really develop between Eli and the giggly attorney?
    Last edited by PWS; 01-29-2012 at 11:34 PM.

I love Eli, so yes! great set up with Kalinda, she is such a good actress.This show is brilliant
    Moontat likes this.

“ You’re one of those spurned wives. Your suffering has made you iconic.”
    “You know what’s wrong with Sun Tzu? He never fought the Jews.”
    Eli gets the best lines!

Peter dismissing Wendy Scott Carr was awesome! Probably one of the best kiss-offs ever.
    Moontat and Fanny Mare like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I did wonder if WSC might surface again, I agree the way she was dismissed was wonderful

I am almost certain we haven't seen the last of WSC. I'm wondering if she's going to go on a campaign to get back at Peter. Maybe pursue what the grand jury members were saying about why wasn't Peter in front of the grand jury?

And, no, PWS, partners generally can't get disbarred for sleeping with associates. If they could, there would be a lot more disbarred lawyers. In fact, tv shows tend to focus on disbarment which is actually pretty rare unless you steal money from clients. There are all sorts of other levels of discipline which you can get slapped with for other violations.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread