+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    It looks like there won't be a new episode next week.

Why do you think the guy told Alicia? It just didn't make sense, unless he had some ulterior motive behind the whole thing.
    I agree with Critical - he's way too smart and crafty for that. o, something's obviously going on.
    I think he wanted to lure her into relaxing and then hit her with the name to see if she knew it--because he'd run into a dead end maybe. And, of course, he saw a response, so now he won't quit. Not that it matters in that 1) the election is over and 2) the damage has been done to Alicia...and Kalinda. Of course it may interfere with Peter's next election...I'm pretty sure the show will be on the air long enough for that!
    I'm also sorry America is leaving....loved her day trader combined with innoculous look....

May 3 Episode Description:
    Click to see Spoiler:

In Sickness:
    The firm represents a patient in a liver-transplant case against rival attorney Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton – yippee!!!!) but when Patti is fired from her law firm she asks Lockhart/Gardner to defend her. Meanwhile, Alicia deals with Peter’s one-night-stand with Kalinda
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I am watching an old episode of the Sopranos right now and had no idea Julianna was on the show for a bit. She looks exactly the same now as she did back then. She's just gorgeous! As for the upcoming episodes of Good Wife, I wish she'd tell Will how she feels and just leave Peter.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Since this was an "old" indiscretion I'm not sure she would leave him for Kalinda. Maybe ream him out for not having told her all, but not leave him.

Agreed - this revelation is going to hurt her relationship with Kalinda more than it will with Peter. She knew there was more than just the hooker -and she asked Kalinda if she slept with Peter and she said "No" - that's the betrayal.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It does seem as if she is going to go on a rampage though, with Peter as well. Love how the previews show her going off on her mother-in-law when the MIL tries to criticize her display of temper. Yay!!!
    They've show her to be on the opposite side from Will on some ethical issues in the past few shows...he may not be looking all that terrific.

Wow - good show last night. I loved how Alicia moved Peter out of the house. At first I thought that she was moving herself . I am waiting to see her confront Kalinda though. I thought she was about ready to kick Peter down the stairs when he accused her of sleeping with Will. Another interesting spin with Carey. It looks like he will be going to work for Peter and not back to Gardner/Lockhart. What a sneaky b$#ch Martha Plimpton was.....I wondered if it was a ploy by her firm all along or if she really did get them over a barrell and they had to offer her job back? I was happy to see the girl at least won her case to get the transplant.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer View Post
    Wow - good show last night. I loved how Alicia moved Peter out of the house. At first I thought that she was moving herself . I am waiting to see her confront Kalinda though. I thought she was about ready to kick Peter down the stairs when he accused her of sleeping with Will. Another interesting spin with Carey. It looks like he will be going to work for Peter and not back to Gardner/Lockhart. What a sneaky b$#ch Martha Plimpton was.....I wondered if it was a ploy by her firm all along or if she really did get them over a barrell and they had to offer her job back? I was happy to see the girl at least won her case to get the transplant.

Gosh, I don't remember even seeing a decision about that!

I love Martha Plimpton! She plays the "b*tch" role amazingly well.

Alicia's got Carey and Peter both gunning for revenge. I hope the season ends with her finding comfort with Will and making up for lost time.

Last night's show did not disappoint. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Any episode Martha Plimpton or Michael J. Fox is on is bound to be great. Martha does vicious insurance defense attorney very, very well.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Gosh, I don't remember even seeing a decision about that!

Well I don't think that there was an actual legal decision but the head doctor of the hospital reviewed the original test and determined that she had qualified for the transplant and it was only the "over testing" doctors further tests that had ruled her out (for whatever reason). She thanked Alicia for saving her life so I came to the conclusion that she had won - by whatever means. . LOL I am such a Pollyanna that I love to see the happy outcomes and am always looking for the bright side
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

+ Reply to Thread