+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

I thought he said, "I found your husband."
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Here's a really great interview with Archie Panjabi, who plays Kalinda. In it, she talks a lot about the relationship between Blake and Kalinda.

The Good Wife: Archie Panjabi on Playing the Mysterious Kalinda - The Daily Beast
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I thought he said "I called your husband" after she had called the ambulance saying her boyfriend had an accident and was hurt....... the whole dynamic is weird. I hope they wrap up the whole drug dealer in bed with the partner who is spying on everyone and get it done this season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I only heard Blake say "husband." I'm glad there are people here with better hearing!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I thought he said, "I found your husband."
    LOL I thought he said I phoned your husband. Man! Kalinda can heat up the TV screen. She is so over the top sexy and I think her brain is the sexiest part of her. I have a definite girl crush LOL. (and I am a sixty plus year old grandmother LOL)
    I am glad that this show has such strong female roles. Alicia, Kalinda Diane.....love them all.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I couldn't understand what he said. I'm glad you have better hearing than me.
    I always have my Closed Captioning on. My ears aren't good and there is a lot of low voices, whispering and mumbling on this show - I rely heavily on my cc. He definitely said "I phoned your husband". Finding the husband and actually contacting him are two different things - Blake contacted him.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I thought he said "found" but I just replayed my DVR and it is definitely "phoned".

You know what's weird? They never say "call" on this show, they always say "phone me" or "I phoned him". I just noticed this a couple of episodes and once you notice, they say it like 12 times per episode. So it makes total sense to me that he barely sputter out "I phoned your husband." What a weird little language quirk.

Thanks for posting that article, BritLit. I knew I'd seen the actress around but I would not have guessed her age, would you?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

40?? Absolutely not - i'd put her early/mid 30s
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Another terrific episode.
    THe writing on this show is just the best.
    The scenes with Diane / Gary Cole - sex*al tension and ultimate consummation at its very best!!
    America Ferrara did a really good job in that role. Alan Cumming is one of the best characters on this show, but then everyone is just perfect.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread