+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Things were getting pretty sexy between Kalinda and Blake... until she broke his ribs.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Argh! I knew they were going to cop out and NOT have Alicia find out what Will really said in that voice mail!

Poor Blake - he just can't figure out what he's outmatched with Kalinda. She's just WAY better than he is....and WAY tougher too!

I liked seeing so much of Owen and Alicia together in this episode. It's a completely different side of her. Plus, I just really like Owen.

This was another really good episode, although I found the fakety fake scenery out the windows of Diane's office and the office of Rita Wilson's character at the beginning of the episode to be really distracting.

Fun to see F. Murray Abraham and Rita Wilson this week though. They do a good job of bringing in good guest actors and using them to advantage.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

To the Point

Well,it wasn't a crowbar and it wasn't to the nutz, but man was it good!

I have to go back and rewatch that scene with Kalinda and Blake.
    Right before she whacked him with the bat, did he say something about finding her husband???
    I'm just really confused about a lot of stuff....

I kinda liked this episode without Peter and his dumb campaign but I missed Eli.

Yep, Blake did say something about finding her husband. It's going to be really interesting to see where that goes.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

yup - He said "I called your husband" I can't wait to see who plays him.

they need to have Owen as a regular guest star.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4195374;

This was another really good episode, although I found the fakety fake scenery out the windows of Diane's office and the office of Rita Wilson's character at the beginning of the episode to be really distracting.
    I actually thought it was someone calling her from a movie set or Universal Studios for a minute! It just looked horribly fake. Too funny.

I really don't care about the love triangle angle any more. I just find the other plots to be more interesting, and all of them need to spend time apart from each other anyway.

I did enjoy the plot of the firm being sabotaged from within, but I admit it was great to see Diane and Will working together on a case. They're both just sharp as tacks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I may be the only one that doesn't like Owen's character. He reminds me of the pompous, tree-hugger, know-it-all pot-heads with absolutley no common sense that I used to work with.

I'm not that fond of him, either, French Dip, for many of the same reasons.
    What I do like about his character, though, is that it's a direct antithesis to Alicia's. And, he fills that role nicely which acts as a good counterpoint, much the same way Kalinda and Cary do.
    I was very glad last night that Elizabeth Reiser was missing. I can't stand her character at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4195758;
    yup - He said "I called your husband" I can't wait to see who plays him.

they need to have Owen as a regular guest star.

I couldn't understand what he said. I'm glad you have better hearing than me.

+ Reply to Thread