+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

So everyone from the firm that listened to the FBI wire taps had different ones to listen to....right?? Because how random is it that Alicia got the tapes with Eli and the one with Will talking about her to their client??
    But now that she knows....what will she do? I noticed Peter wasn't even in last night's episode. Is he beginning to fade away?

And let's just say...her kids aren't that bright.

Yes, they split the tapes so they all had different tapes to listen to.

Alicia went to Will’s office to discuss the deleted message – so at that time she planned on discussing it with him.

Chris Noth is only a guest star – we won’t see him in every episode, but he will always be in the picture.

And yeah – very stoopid kids – Zach can’t figure out that Becca is using him and Grace with the hooker rant was just lame. She seemed to know something was up at Gramma’s social a few weeks ago, and yet she allows herself to go off like that in public.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I finally got a chance to watch Tuesday's episode last night. While I know it's not exactly original to do an episode of a show about lawyers dealing with a death penalty appeal, I thought this one was really well done.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I absolutely adore this show and this weeks' episode was phenom

Click to see Spoiler:
    Look for Cary to romance his cousin ----------
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

This is one of the best shows on TV. Loved this episode.

Did anyone else recognize the client - "Cutty" the boxing instrutor from the Wire? Great actor.

Looks like Alicia's son has a crush on Calinda!

The mysterious Calinda was about to share some juicy info on her past life, before she decided to "change." Blake has the goods and it will be interesting when her secrets come out.

One thing I really like about this show compared to other law shows is that "our team" isn't guaranteed to win & doesn't win every time. It keeps you on the edge of you seat wondering which way things will go. I was so glad they were able to get the client a delay. The scene with his daughter was so touching.

Still curious where the attraction between Will and Alicia will go...

I haven't seen a case yet that they didn't win - if they didn't win it's because they agreed to a plea before it went to jury. The only one that I remember specifically (which ended in a plea) was the guy who murdered someone, he represented himself and they located the gun right before final arguments. Alicia advised him to take the deal because the gun would come in at the appeal.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I do love the tension that's building about the firm splitting/not splitting/rumours/etc but I'm kind of at the point that I'm wishing they'd just make something happen one way or another. It looks like maybe that will happen next week. I'm just ready for the next phase.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think I've missed an episode somewhere....is Diane being totally paranoid? Or is she right that Will and the new black guy are squeezing her out? With all the basketball bonding? And now she screwed Alicia over and Will won't trust her.
    Also, did Alicia ever talk to Will about what she found out about the phone call? Tonight watching him try to convince the kid that his girlfriend was cheating on him (with her OB/GYN because she was pregnant no less) because she'd called a guy several times, when Will knew the truth Alicia looked like she was seeing him with new eyes. Glad the kid seemed to know what was going on.
    Grannie is still set in her ways. Is there really anything going on with Grace and her female friend or did Grannie just misinterpret? Again, I feel as if I missed a show somewhere...maybe somewhere on my tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4145666;
    I think I've missed an episode somewhere....is Diane being totally paranoid? Or is she right that Will and the new black guy are squeezing her out? With all the basketball bonding? And now she screwed Alicia over and Will won't trust her.
    I think it's 90% paranoia. Did I miss a part though? Where was the moment where it was made to look like Will can't/won't trust Alicia?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4145671;
    I think it's 90% paranoia. Did I miss a part though? Where was the moment where it was made to look like Will can't/won't trust Alicia?
    Diane said to Will, did Alicia tell you (about Diane's plans for a new firm)...implying Alicia knew. Now Will will think Alicia has known for a while and didn't tell him, if he never asks her about it--whereas in reality she just found out, and really Alicia gave Diane no hint that she would join Diane as Will interrupted them right after Diane asked her, but Diane told Will she was "thinking about it", which again implies Alicia has known about the split for a while.

+ Reply to Thread