+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3903095;
    Thanks but I was thinking that was the first meeting and then they met again.....Oh well, she is an interesting character.
    You know, you are probably right. You can watch the episode here:

The Good Wife: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

She did meet him again at the bar - he had the toxicology report that showed the rocker had ingested Anti-freeze - turns out his lawyer did it because the rocker and his new bride were going to re-write the will, excluding him.

back to them in the bar - he made it clear to kalinda he was free to be with her - she claimed to be in a relationship, he whispered in her ear and pretty much said he was good with a sexual relationship only. Hope that helps.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

To the Point

Thanks a bunch! I obviously didn't miss as much as I thought. Been sick all week and I think I've been less than with it.

I've been racking my pea brain ever since the bar scene tonight trying to come up with who the "best man" was that was hitting on Alicia and Kalinda. The only one I could come up with is....Bachelor Brad (?), the one who picked no one? But I'm not sure. He had one of those faces that I was like, 30 more seconds, I'll figure it out. Does anyone recognize who it was? Oh...or was it the guy from All My Children? Ryan's crazy brother....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

To the Point

I think maybe it was Ryan's crazy brother. I was trying to figure it out as well because I knew that I recognized him. I'm not a soap watch, however, I used to watch AMC when visiting my mom so I am at least familiar with the character. Think that may be it.

Do you mean Jeff Branson who played Jonathan? The show isn't listed on his imdb page. Here's the cast list for this episode: "The Good Wife" Hybristophilia (2010) Haven't watched it yet, so I don't know.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3907569;
    I've been racking my pea brain ever since the bar scene tonight trying to come up with who the "best man" was that was hitting on Alicia and Kalinda. The only one I could come up with is....Bachelor Brad (?), the one who picked no one? But I'm not sure. He had one of those faces that I was like, 30 more seconds, I'll figure it out. Does anyone recognize who it was? Oh...or was it the guy from All My Children? Ryan's crazy brother....
    I only know it wasn't Brad - him I would've recognized.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thanks guys for all the help I did some digging and found out it's Matt Burns. Means nothing to me Anyway, I guess he's had bit parts on several shows, (L&O SVU and CI, Gossip Girl, some others) so I'm sure I've seen him before, but nothing really stuck out for me. Apparently he just has one of those faces....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3908006;
    I only know it wasn't Brad - him I would've recognized.
    I agree but I did think watching it that he looked like Brad even before it was mentioned on here - so I can see how someone could think that!

Another terrific episode.
    Loved seeing the rich guy that they had previously defended - back tonight. How chilling was that when Alicia realized he killed his own dog!!
    Cary is going to be great in his new role teaming up with the US attorney. His venom for Alicia last night was palpable.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread