+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Good Wife

Thanks! I was sure that it was not until the end of the week, like Thursday. You saved me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

If the Chris Noth character is in prison, how much are we going to see him on the show? Maybe he has been in prison and is released??

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3706142;
    Thanks! I was sure that it was not until the end of the week, like Thursday. You saved me!
    Just paying it forward. I would have missed Fringe's premier this week had someone not reminded me. Had the wrong date on my calendar.

Also, it looks like CBS is doing an encore broadcast on Saturday 9/26 at 9:00 PM, in case anyone has DVR conflicts on Tuesday. (Or am I the only person here who still has the single recorder with 60 hours of record time? )

You are not the only one. I would be another!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tonight is the start of it. I think it will be a great show

I hope it is. It is a nice change from all the cop and medical dramas.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Premium Member

It's nice to see Juliana M. back, this is a good lawyer drama series. So far so good.

Really, really, really good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3706151;
    Also, it looks like CBS is doing an encore broadcast on Saturday 9/26 at 9:00 PM, in case anyone has DVR conflicts on Tuesday. (Or am I the only person here who still has the single recorder with 60 hours of record time? )
    Ah, thank you! I wasn't going to watch it, then I decided to give it a try. I was multi-tasking and paused it for a minute to do something and I hit the wrong button and changed the channel when I came back and by then it was over and I couldn't finish the last 15 minutes because I wasn't DVR'ing. I need to catch those 15 minutes!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread