+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3877690;
    this might help peak interest

Click to see Spoiler:

Question: Please give me some The Good Wife scoop! —Hayley

Ausiello:
    Look for Alicia to make a pact with the devil — a.k.a. Eli — in order to save her job in the May 11 episode.

I'm just glad that they are at least running repeats and not taking it off the air or moving it around, that's what killed Men in Trees for me. by the time it returned, I had really lost interest, espcially since it sucked.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Remind me....who's Eli?

He's Peter's guy who intimidated the girl (the boy's g/f) who was tweeting about Alicia.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

NEW episode tonight.....

Good show - loved how they focused on the contest, I thought maybe they had dropped that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

It was also nice to see Carey not jump ship and stay true to SLH!

To the Point

Carey's character was made much more interesting (to me) in this episode. Seemed to see a bit more character development with him.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3889343;
    Carey's character was made much more interesting (to me) in this episode. Seemed to see a bit more character development with him.
    I agree....and there's still that "untrustworthy" vibe I get from him.

He wasn't showing loyalty to the firm, he is competing for that spot and he was looking to score points - notice he went to Will after he considered going to Diane. He manipuated the situation - but why he'd want to stay with a sinking ship is beyond me - if this were real life he would've taken the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3890419;
    He wasn't showing loyalty to the firm, he is competing for that spot and he was looking to score points - notice he went to Will after he considered going to Diane. He manipuated the situation - but why he'd want to stay with a sinking ship is beyond me - if this were real life he would've taken the offer.
    I thought the same.
    However, the firm that was courting him is spearheaded by the 3rd former partner from his present firm. He's the one who has Alzheimer's.
    He was trying to score points with Will, but he also probably has a strong inkling that something's going on with that former partner.
    My favorite scene was the one in which the girl that slept with Carey took the hot coffee, spilled it out and replaced it with water and then threw it on him. That was just priceless!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Absolutely marvelous episode - he scratched her back, now she has to scratch his - wonder what will happen with Cary - i'm sure we haven't seen the last of him. No Chris N

Loved the moment Alicia had with Zach - he looks like he could be her actual son.

+ Reply to Thread