+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Good Wife

Re: The Good Wife

I hope they repeat it. Though I saw it, there was so much going on with it that I'd like to revisit some scenes that I didn't watch as closely as I should have.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

IMHO, I think Kalinda is the gay one and the reason why Christine Baranski laughed so hard was because she might have been a little nervous about what "dirt" the guy was going to have and it not only turned out to be untrue, but that it was so ludicrous.

Regarding this week...the investigator is pretending to double-cross the DA, but is really double-crossing Florrick? Did I get that right? Is she just mad because Florrick fired her once? I understand her being upset, but I'm surprised she could do that now knowing Alicia.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3795643;
    IMHO, I think Kalinda is the gay one and the reason why Christine Baranski laughed so hard was because she might have been a little nervous about what "dirt" the guy was going to have and it not only turned out to be untrue, but that it was so ludicrous.

Regarding this week...the investigator is pretending to double-cross the DA, but is really double-crossing Florrick? Did I get that right? Is she just mad because Florrick fired her once? I understand her being upset, but I'm surprised she could do that now knowing Alicia.
    I thought it was the other way around. She is pretending to double-cross Florrick but is really double-crossing the DA. Someone correct one of us, please!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I thought it was a "triple cross" with Childs, the DA, as the ultimate "winner" (at least so far). He tries to hire Kalinda, she goes to Peter and his lawyer and agrees to 'work for' Childs to get access to the wire-tap tapes. Then she goes back to Childs and tells him what Florrick wants, suggesting that he'll have to come up with something for her to "feed" the Florricks. Then Kalinda gets that phone call when they're at the hospital and she indicates she has good news for Peter. (Phone call undoubtedly from Childs.) I rather like the ambiguity of who are the "good guys" and "bad guys" in the show. Makes for a more interesting story line.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I orignally thought it was just a double-cross, but then when she met the DA a second time at the bar, she told him that Florrick wants her to find out what's on the tapes and she also says that we have to given him (Florrick) something.

Then, the phone call was telling them that there was nothing on the tapes, making them think they could use the information that their phones were tapped.

I could be completely wrong...that was just my take on it. I don't like Florrick at all, so it wouldn't bother me if Kalinda was double (or triple) crossing him, but I would feel bad for Alicia.

To the Point

Anyone have any idea where I might watch this online. My DVR totally screwed this up, even without the issue of having only part recorded because of a b-ball game that ran over.

You can watch right on CBS's main page for the show. And it's super quality. The Good Wife: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3795667;
    I thought it was a "triple cross" with Childs, the DA, as the ultimate "winner" (at least so far). He tries to hire Kalinda, she goes to Peter and his lawyer and agrees to 'work for' Childs to get access to the wire-tap tapes. Then she goes back to Childs and tells him what Florrick wants, suggesting that he'll have to come up with something for her to "feed" the Florricks. Then Kalinda gets that phone call when they're at the hospital and she indicates she has good news for Peter. (Phone call undoubtedly from Childs.) I rather like the ambiguity of who are the "good guys" and "bad guys" in the show. Makes for a more interesting story line.

ITA with this. It is definitely a good show, where one doesn't know in which direction it's heading in.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

What I love about this show is that it does make you think. Kind of like Mad Men for the regular networks.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I finally got to watch this last episode. It was nice to see Patricia Kalember again. I felt so bad for her when she learned what had happened. The hospital hanging the doctor out to dry and firing the firm was very realistic. I have absolutely no idea where the investigator's head is. That's one of the things I love about this show. I also think it was pretty clear that she is gay as a result of the scene with young, obnoxious male associate. She was pretty vague when he was asking her if she was available but had no problem saying she wasn't dating a man.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread