+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Just a reminder that Drop Dead Dead Diva Season 2 Premieres on Sunday June 6th, 9ET/PT.

Yay!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I'm so happy the show is back, this show always makes me smile and laugh!

Great show - I think they should have drug out the disbarment storyline as well as the husband but that's just me!

So, is Fred back to being an angel or is he still human? He said he was an angel again, but toward the end when Jane found out he lied about being around the world, she said something like ......how human ... Is he not an angel? I'm confused.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

So, is Fred back to being an angel or is he still human? He said he was an angel again, but toward the end when Jane found out he lied about being around the world, she said something like ......how human ... Is he not an angel? I'm confused.
    I think he's still human. I don't think angels can lie ;-)

I think he's an angel. I think when Jane said "how human" it was just meant to comfort him and let him know she's aware how much he had to give up for her.

I'm delighted that Kim is back to being a complete meanie.

Another great ep!.. my favorite lines though I usually have so many were:

"No he didn't call"

"I wasn't going to ask you that"

"Yes you were, I can tell by the way you were breathing!"

FORT Regular

The handling of Fred's return was extremely awkward. I don't understand if he is human or angel. I also thought that Stacy (and Jane?) had no memory of Fred? In any case, all very confusing.

That boyfriend of Jane's was a real t*rd for several episodes (I also didn't find him very cute). Not calling her back was very classless. Good riddance. I hope he is gone and they write new, hotter, better boyfriends for Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika;3933188;
    The handling of Fred's return was extremely awkward. I don't understand if he is human or angel. I also thought that Stacy (and Jane?) had no memory of Fred? In any case, all very confusing.

That boyfriend of Jane's was a real t*rd for several episodes (I also didn't find him very cute). Not calling her back was very classless. Good riddance. I hope he is gone and they write new, hotter, better boyfriends for Jane.
    I think he's human. He came back with all that stuff from around the world that could have been gotten in LA. Also, he needs a job. I think he needs money for food, rent, etc.

FORT Regular

How is it then that Fred is human but still has Guardian Angel duties? Seems like an awkward deal with his Boss -- all the work, none of the special skills or perks. I can handle any configuration, I just wish the parameters were explained a bit better.

+ Reply to Thread