+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Drop Dead Diva was renewed wasn't it?
    Yes, in August, Lifetime renewed it and ordered 13 episodes. (Yay!)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3718405;
    Yes, in August, Lifetime renewed it and ordered 13 episodes. (Yay!)
    Yay!! is right!! Anyone know when the new episodes will begin? I'm enjoying this show much more than I anticipated and am loving all the guest star appearances! Glad Fred is back, glad Jane is getting a love interest, wish Greyson would not date Kim!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3718424;
    Yay!! is right!! Anyone know when the new episodes will begin? I'm enjoying this show much more than I anticipated and am loving all the guest star appearances! Glad Fred is back, glad Jane is getting a love interest, wish Greyson would not date Kim!
    Oh, you haven't watched the more recent episodes, but you will be happy about that wish coming true.

Not sure that we have Fred, maybe he will return - I hope so! I agree about Jane and Tony - I hope he lasts too!

Thanks Triple - I appreciate the heads up!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Loved the last episode..just love this show!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

This episode was a little "Legally Blonde" with the whole Don't tell my real age and This lipstick is totally the wrong color for her skintone, but still a really good show. Loved how the pro-bono client didn't like Kim, and when Kim realized she was the 'wrecking ball' in Grayson's house analogy.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Speaking of the pro-bono: How about finding out the real reason she didn't want her house moved! That plot was snagged from Boston Legal, and others...... but funny still - great actress (Shirley Knight) to pull it off as fresh.

ETA: Shoot another disappointment about an actor I like:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Actor playing Tony, was only signed on for a few episodes, per IMDB
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 10-06-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Yay! I subscribe to the Drop Dead Diva fan page on Facebook and just saw this update:

BREAKING NEWS: Ben Feldman is officially back for season 2 for the entire season! You'll get your dose of Fred in every episode!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3722300;
    Yay! I subscribe to the Drop Dead Diva fan page on Facebook and just saw this update:
    Yay! "Fred" was on CSI tonight...he's so darned cute :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3722300;

Thank you ArchieFC!!!! Best news of today!!! I love Fred, and thought he was so cute when he won over Stacy heart (before he was wiped from her memory). Hope that he comes back to try again!!!
    Christopher Reeve

What????? Jane is married????? Jane certainly looked surprised by that...... I guess Tony is out, and Grayson, ..... I am not liking her husband. I mean for Jane to leave the guy, and for him to have a difficult time tracking her down - he must be bad news right? I wonder how long Jane's assistant Teri said she has been working for Jane? Does Teri know the inside scoop on Jane's husband, and can she fill Jane in?

I liked Jane being a lawyer, hope her resignation is not accepted; but I admire her taping the conversation with the doctor, and sending the info to the DA anonymously. Oh Jane.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread