+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Loved last night's episode. I thought it was among the best. I was also surprised and pleased to see Fred back. I cannot help but wonder if that was always in the cards or in response to viewer reaction.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I haven't even watched the show and I can tell you they won't get them together until it looks like the show is about to close...need all that romantic tension to keep the peeps coming back! You just always need a good reason to keep the couple apart.... and this is a doozy. Plus maybe a little hard to explain? Hi, I'm your ex girlfriend now living inside the body of your coworker/friend....
    Sounds like a great show....I'm trying to restrict myself to channels with single digit numbers (ok now and then 11 for CW)...as it is my TV is a tad out of control.

I loved last night's episode, count me in as being happy to see Fred back. It's nice that Grayson is healing and moving on, but beware Schmoopy is close! lol
    The hunky lawyer that Jane called and has a date with is SO my type I was drooling. Deb has really evolved and had her eyes opened, she's not the same person that Grayson fell in love with and I think she needs time to explore her new self with the tools that 'Jane' has afforded her.

Terri and the pizza was frikkin funny. Stacey and the new/fired mail guy I love this show more each week
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3707747;
    I loved last night's episode, count me in as being happy to see Fred back. It's nice that Grayson is healing and moving on, but beware Schmoopy is close! lol
    The hunky lawyer that Jane called and has a date with is SO my type I was drooling. Deb has really evolved and had her eyes opened, she's not the same person that Grayson fell in love with and I think she needs time to explore her new self with the tools that 'Jane' has afforded her.

Terri and the pizza was frikkin funny. Stacey and the new/fired mail guy I love this show more each week

I like the "new guy" lawyer in Jane's life as well! Especially since he approached her first, and gave her the space to connect with him. He was gracious after his loss, and has a fun personality. I am beginning to accept that Grayson and Jane may never be together. Looks like they are each moving on, and I have surprised myself in that am glad to see it.

Have no idea where they are going with this matchmaking, but I want Fred and Stacy to find each other ..... again. They are so delightful together. Don't give up Fred!!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Kiz

I finally got to watch the show today. I'm so glad Fred is back. He adds sparkle to the cast. He's just so darn cute with his puppy dog eyes and heart on his sleeve love for Stacy. It'll be interesting to see how Grayson reacts to seeing Jane dating. All in all a great show!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

So, they pulled Fred out again. I have to go through this withdrawal twice now. Why did they have to bring him back, just to take him away????

I noticed that Ben Feldman was listed as special guest, maybe he does have another show as was suggested farther up thread. Arrrgh! I'll miss you Fred! (again)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Man I was so excited I thought fred was coming back its like they brought him back for closure and then took him away..

Love that jane is getting a love life though
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Kiz

Yeah, that was such a tease, bringing Fred back just to take him away. It did seem like it was to provide closure to his character rather than the abrupt way he left before. At least the door is open for him to return.

I am glad that Jane is dating and that he's a sweet guy too.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I think there was so much viewer uproar over the way Fred just disappeared that the writers brought him back for proper closure. And also glad that they left the door open for him.

Is the actor playing Jane's new love interest the same person who played jerky Roy on The Office? If so, I'm loving seeing him in this new role. On The Office I rooted for him to be gone, on this show, I'm rooting for him to stay .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

This show is such fun! Next week is season finale, I will miss it when it goes on hiatus!!!

Previews for season finale have me confused. Was that Tony at the door when Stacy says "..... and you are?" (or something like that). I would like Jane to be with Tony for awhile, I really like him. It is still too soon for Greyson, (IMO) and I am glad that Kim figured out that Greyson is still in love with his soul mate Deb. I like that Kim is growing but she is as different from Deb and Jane as you can possibly get.

Drop Dead Diva was renewed wasn't it?
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread