+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Kiz

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3678321;
    On his imdb page it shows that he's in a new tv show. So perhaps his leaving was his choice?
    Fred's departure seemed rather abrupt, almost as if it was written in on the fly. It sounds like you've solved the mystery, Broadway. I guess we really won't be seeing him back on DDD.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I searched all over the net trying to find out if the actor was fired or left the show but nothing turns up except posts on message boards asking what happened to him. I didn't think to look him up on imdb, so thanks for that info Broadway. Maybe he will be part of both shows? His role isn't so big on DDD that he couldn't do two shows, especially if the new show doesn't last. Hopefully he'll be back later on.

I'm still loving this show. I wish Kathy Najimy had her own show (besides doing Peggy Hill's voice on King of the Hill, which is almost over anyway). She is so good in everything she does.

I don't want Jane and Grayson together right now. He has to go through his transitional women before he can really love again and I'm fine with it being Kim. We know she'll screw it up all on her own with her selfish and catty behavior. In fact she'll probably do something so mean to Jane that Grayson will have no choice but to dump her.

When they do finally have him fall for Jane (I hope that's the plan), it will be a better pay-off if they take the time to get to know each other as the people they are now. Jane may still be Deb on the inside but she has a lot of qualities of old Jane as well and that's the person Grayson will fall for. I hope I'm making sense .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

You're making perfect sense. I do hope it happens that way, too.

And I'll miss the actor that played Fred, too. I actually liked him in the movie with Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear.... he has a nice, natural composure to his acting that I find appealing. I wonder if they just didn't know whether this show would catch on and he hedged his bets. Maybe now that it's a runaway hit everyone might reconsider. I say it's time for a write-in campaign!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3678321;
    On his imdb page it shows that he's in a new tv show. So perhaps his leaving was his choice?
    Do you happen to know the name of the new TV show - I like him and would like to see him do more. I couldn't find it when I checked just now, but I am not the most adept user at IMDB. I see that he recently completed two made for TV movies, but I would like to find out if his new series interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan
    I don't want Jane and Grayson together right now. He has to go through his transitional women before he can really love again and I'm fine with it being Kim. We know she'll screw it up all on her own with her selfish and catty behavior. In fact she'll probably do something so mean to Jane that Grayson will have no choice but to dump her.

When they do finally have him fall for Jane (I hope that's the plan), it will be a better pay-off if they take the time to get to know each other as the people they are now. Jane may still be Deb on the inside but she has a lot of qualities of old Jane as well and that's the person Grayson will fall for. I hope I'm making sense.
    You make perfect sense and it reads well - thank you!
    It always takes a few months of people being on "their best behavior" in a new relationship, before true colors start to come out. I am sure that the "real" Kim will surface again before Grayson's eyes. Kim does seem to be changing, growing some right now, thanks to her interest in Grayson; but I doubt that she will ever become a perfect match for Grayson.
    I would also like to see Jane appreciated for who she is and agree that a slow, gradual development is called for.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3679240;
    Do you happen to know the name of the new TV show - I like him and would like to see him do more. I couldn't find it when I checked just now, but I am not the most adept user at IMDB. I see that he recently completed two made for TV movies, but I would like to find out if his new series interests me.
    I think you probably found it... It's called Can Openers, and it just hasn't been released yet. Synopsis: A twenty-something woman battles to make her mark in a hospital's seven-year-long neurosurgical residency program, which has a reputation for favoring men. Sounds like they're going for the Grey's Anatomy crowd.

The second one on the list looks like a pilot that just hasn't gotten picked up yet, but that appears to have been shot in 2007. Can't quite tell.

Ahh so it is a TV pilot and not a TV movie. I saw that it is marked "completed" so I figured his part was done and didn't think it would interfere; but a series pilot is different. I will be watching for it. I think he is a cutie. Thanks!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Kiz

Has anyone been watching DDD? I catch it on OnDemand, and I have to say I feel like it's lost a little of its pizazz without Fred.

Hopefully you've seen last night's show by now, Kiz... as you all will be happy to see that Fred is back!!! I love how they had him give up heaven and his ability to be a guardian angel just because he wanted to pursue a relationship with Stacy. And of course it won't be easy for him because Stacy doesn't remember anything about it. Very cute.

Kiz

(Broadway)..NO WAY and YAY! I figured Fred was gone for good after finding out he was on another show. Now, I look forward to watching the show this week. Thanks for the head's up.

First YAY fred is back!! I was sad to see him go, happy to see him back..

I definitely want grayson and jane to get together, I'm a hopeless romantic and I love seeing the plus size average woman get the guy..jane is a mix between deb and jane and I agree grayson needs to get to know her before he see's all she has to offer..I definitely think he already respects hjer very much.. A good step!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread