+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Yes. I would love to see Fred again.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I really wish this show hadn't been picked up for another season. I had high hopes we'd finally get the ending we've been waiting for, only to find that we'll be left with another cliffhanger. Since this has been on the bubble, even being canceled once and coming back later, I'm skeptical about the renewal actually sticking.

I don't care to see another season of dragging out the will they/won't they. But I'll stick with it anyway and really hope the producers allow us the proper resolution we've all been waiting for.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I suppose it's possible that they could let Jane and Grayson get together and have a whole seasonn of things happening to complicate wedding planning.
    MiniDiva likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Okay, that kiss was a bit swoon-worthy. Too bad whatsherface had to bust in a break it up.

I'm thrilled the show was renewed. In spite of the uneven storylines - especially last season - I'll take whatever I can get with this show.
    Miss_Griss, echo226 and MiniDiva like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Finally, Jane and Grayson kiss! And yes, it was a swoon worthy kiss! But once again, someone interrupts them and this time Old Jane dropping a bomb with Grayson that Jane is not who he thinks she is! I am happy for Season 6, but I have a feeling we will see the entire season watching the "universe" working against Jane and Grayson. At least, Grayson did fall for Jane and not Deb per her Guardian Angels direction. I bet Jane doesn't reveal she is Deb for that reason.

Love this show and adore Brooke Elliott as Jane. She has the best giggle!
    Kiz likes this.

I get that it was necessary to piss Old Jane off from a plot perspective, but I was wondering throughout the whole episode why Jane wasn't trying to get ahold of Old Jane so that she could say goodbye to her mother. I thought it was interesting and kinda sweet that the mother knew that Deb/Jane wasn't her daughter.
    Kiz likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I get that it was necessary to piss Old Jane off from a plot perspective, but I was wondering throughout the whole episode why Jane wasn't trying to get ahold of Old Jane so that she could say goodbye to her mother. I thought it was interesting and kinda sweet that the mother knew that Deb/Jane wasn't her daughter.
    I was also thinking while I watched the show that it was a plot hole that Jane wasn't trying to find Old Jane once she understood the seriousness of her mother's illness. That was very out of character for Jane.

I have enjoyed the show and am keeping my fingers crossed that next season doesn't get too far fetched and repetitive to stretch out another year. I would have been disappointed that we didn't get see Jane/Deb and Grayson together for more than a blink, so, for that reason, I'm glad we get one more season. I'm also enjoying Stacy and Owen together. They're very sweet.

I better get my happy ending, and I trust I will.
    MiniDiva likes this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I thought that Jane didn't know about her Mother's (Elaine) illness to the last day(s) as her Mother kept it from her, it was Paul, her Guardian Angel who finally told her. I suspect, it was Old Jane's (Brittney) Guardian Angel who told her finally--otherwise why did she show up now? But bringing Brittney back to confront Jane was a good way to twist the perfect ending we wanted with Jane and Grayson. I hope we do see more of Brittney next season, because she is another Diva!

Kiz

She's back Sunday night (March 23) at 9 est for a two hour episode.

Final season tell all? Will we get a happy ending? (It had better be "yes" to both questions. )
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Any one watching this final season? Grayson and Jane are finally a couple! Last epi was a cliffhanger with Grayson getting shot . . . I bet he comes back as as someone else.
    Minney likes this.

+ Reply to Thread