+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Kiz

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Wow! Really?
    That was pretty much my thought too. It seems to be wrapping up nicely now too. Nicole and Grayson are too new of a couple to stand in the way of soul mates Grayson and Deb/Jane, but I guess a monkey wrench will be thrown into the mix now to prolong the drama. I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't get a happy ending all around.

I'm even more surprised that there are enough viewers for another season. I've always only watched it On Demand, I usually never knew it was back on until I would see someone give us a head's up on this thread. I always feel a little sad about I show I've enjoyed coming to an end, but I don't like one to stay on past it's time. I feel like that's what has happened to DDD.

The final episode will air Nov 3, 2014.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    That was pretty much my thought too. It seems to be wrapping up nicely now too. Nicole and Grayson are too new of a couple to stand in the way of soul mates Grayson and Deb/Jane, but I guess a monkey wrench will be thrown into the mix now to prolong the drama. I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't get a happy ending all around.

I'm even more surprised that there are enough viewers for another season. I've always only watched it On Demand, I usually never knew it was back on until I would see someone give us a head's up on this thread. I always feel a little sad about I show I've enjoyed coming to an end, but I don't like one to stay on past it's time. I feel like that's what has happened to DDD.

The final episode will air Nov 3, 2014.
    That's how I'm feeling about it.

I was sad when it got cancelled without wrapping things up, and I thought they were kinda trying to work toward wrapping things up this season and giving us our happy ending, so I was sticking with it, but I'm not sure I'll watch another whole season of it. We'll see.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I thought at the end of last seasons finale that the real Jane's soul went into Owen's body after he had a heart attack witnessing Jane/Deb kissing Grayson. Am I remembering it wrong or does Owen have 2 souls now or did the writers conveniently forget that little detail?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think this show has outlived itself.
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    I thought at the end of last seasons finale that the real Jane's soul went into Owen's body after he had a heart attack witnessing Jane/Deb kissing Grayson. Am I remembering it wrong or does Owen have 2 souls now or did the writers conveniently forget that little detail?
    My memory is a little fuzzy, but I do remember that it was a big fake out. I think Owen was just taking a deep breath, and there was nothing to the allusion we were left with last season that real Jane's soul was entering his body. Rather than a heart attack, I think Owen was having a panic attack. Real Jane ended up in a another young woman's body. That story went no where. After meeting with new Jane/Deb, old Jane went off to travel the world. This may not be exact, but it's the gist of the story.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

OMG! Seriously? Jane's ready to tell Grayson, and she's called away? And she doesn't tell Grayson WHY she's leaving? They are driving me crazy!

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

OMG! Seriously? Jane's ready to tell Grayson, and she's called away? And she doesn't tell Grayson WHY she's leaving? They are driving me crazy!
    That's what they want.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

That's how I'm feeling about it.

I was sad when it got cancelled without wrapping things up, and I thought they were kinda trying to work toward wrapping things up this season and giving us our happy ending, so I was sticking with it, but I'm not sure I'll watch another whole season of it. We'll see.

I still really enjoy this show and the players. Far fetched is fun for me here.

It does seem that they are wrapping it up.

Any predictions or desires?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I thought the thing with Bobbi last night was sweet with her noticing the way that Jane and Grayson looked at each other and giving her blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I still really enjoy this show and the players. Far fetched is fun for me here.

It does seem that they are wrapping it up.

Any predictions or desires?
    I'd like to see guest appearances of the former guardian angels -- especially the first one.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread