+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

I'm NOT happy at all about the Stacy/Owen baby situation. Way too far fetched. And Jane now realizing she does want Grayson (and he's apparently moved on) - boring! Shows have been there, done that a million times over. I really hope we get a satisfactory resolution to the series but at this point I'm ready for it to be over.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I'm NOT happy at all about the Stacy/Owen baby situation. Way too far fetched. And Jane now realizing she does want Grayson (and he's apparently moved on) - boring! Shows have been there, done that a million times over. I really hope we get a satisfactory resolution to the series but at this point I'm ready for it to be over.
    This show has done that a million times over!!! I'm irritated with Grayson for moving on so fast! I'm irritated with Jane for acting like she wasn't interested, when she was and clearly has been for the entire length of the show! I'm irritated with Jane for trying to patch things up with Owen when Grayson was clearly the one she wanted, so why was she even trying? It made no sense. This whole season has been very irritating and contrived, trying to create tension that none of us are interested in seeing.

I would much rather have seen Jane and Grayson get together by at least this point in the season if not before and then see them try to work through the issues of their relationship, since Jane is so different from who Deb was and yet there is that history there that Grayson may or may not actually know about. There were so many possibilities, and they have just wasted this season on drivel. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I don't care about the problems. I still love the show and the characters. I'll be sad to see it go because, realistically, it probably won't be back next summer.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't realize that the second half of the season had started, and I just stumbled across the second playing of this week's episode by accident. Again, they've taken a giant leap out of nowhere with the Stacy-Owen thing, but whatever! I guess I'll stick around and see where everything ends up. They went off the deep end a long time ago, but I love the characters in general, so I may as well see it through to the end.
    Minney likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Considering the premise of the show is over the deep end, I can take an ending that is over the deep end... as long as it is a happy ending! Owen/Stacy/Baby plus Jane/Grayson walking off into the sunset, souls intact, would wrap up the series with a big bow for me. Or, since the writers like the dream sequences maybe at the end, it's all been Deb's dream and she will wake up to find a new depth to her character. All I care is that if it is going to end, make it a good ending and bring FRED back!
    Ellen and Miss_Griss like this.

OK. Do the writers realize that they only have two more episodes to get Jane and Grayson together? What's with sending him off to propose to that other woman? GRRR!!!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    OK. Do the writers realize that they only have two more episodes to get Jane and Grayson together? What's with sending him off to propose to that other woman? GRRR!!!
    I figured this was the last season, but I didn't realize there's only two more episodes in the series. I know it was a silly show, and I'm going to miss it, but it is time to put it to bed.
    Ellen likes this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I figured this was the last season, but I didn't realize there's only two more episodes in the series. I know it was a silly show, and I'm going to miss it, but it is time to put it to bed.
    I could be wrong. I was just going by what IMDB had listed under episodes.

Kiz

Well, this is surprising, but DDD has been renewed for a sixth season. The show had been canceled in January, but there will be another 13 episodes to air in 2014.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Wow! Really?

+ Reply to Thread