+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am only watching this on Netflix so I am already a season behind. I can't wait for more to come on. Enjoy, people. x
    If you don't mind paying for them, I think the episodes are available on Amazon as soon as they've been shown on TV, at least that was the case last year.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Interesting that Old Jane came back in a body like Deb had, instead.
    I saw that coming a mile away...and now the story can build around a new character adjusting to life in a body that gets VERY DIFFERENT reactions from society (just like old Debb in Jane). What would be very entertaining is if new model/old Jane challenged new Jane in every aspect, seeing if she could use her looks to get what she wants over old Debb/Jane.

I can see a series finale where the two gals have the opportunity to switch bodies and while old jane in the model's body instanly says she will stay put we end up cutting to Debb's decision and realize she is going to say yes as she has learned to love who she is entirely...

Rats! I forgot to watch tonight, and I don't have a DVR yet. Does anyone know if they rebroadcast it on Lifetime, or is it a one-shot deal?

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I was all geared up for a season of Old Jane vs New Jane and they were practically besties by the end of the show and Old Jane/Brittany is off to Paris never to be seen again?! Talk about anticlimactic! I think they could have given us at least a few episodes of them together. And I guess the actor who plays Parker either didn't want to come back to the show or maybe the show didn't bring him back for budget reasons. I read that they had to scale back financially in order to renew so maybe he was one of the higher paid actors. Kim as the new managing partner should be interesting. I'm wondering if she'll make Grayson or Jane a partner since she probably won't be able to work as much once her pregnancy nears the end.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I was all geared up for a season of Old Jane vs New Jane and they were practically besties by the end of the show and Old Jane/Brittany is off to Paris never to be seen again?! Talk about anticlimactic! I think they could have given us at least a few episodes of them together. And I guess the actor who plays Parker either didn't want to come back to the show or maybe the show didn't bring him back for budget reasons. I read that they had to scale back financially in order to renew so maybe he was one of the higher paid actors. Kim as the new managing partner should be interesting. I'm wondering if she'll make Grayson or Jane a partner since she probably won't be able to work as much once her pregnancy nears the end.
    Close. She made Owen a partner, which makes no sense at all, except as a plot twist and a reason for Owen and Jane to see each other.

I am glad Owen and Jane were able to work together on their case. I am not liking her guardian angel this season - he reminds me of David, the first BB hamster that was evicted this summer. Fred was the best one; I don't even remember that much about the one from last season.
    I am not sure how I felt about the Grayson/Jane scene. It was definitely too soon after the break up for him to think she would even be remotely ready for a relationship.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I'm trying to catch up on this season, which is totally not holding my interest by the way, and I'm really frustrated/irritated by the story lines. Having Owen and Jane working together with him guilting her at every possible moment isn't fun to watch. Seeing Grayson try to win her over and her acting not interested out of guilt, is not fun. This is supposed to be a fun show, and it's just not anymore. Just get Jane and Grayson together already. I have no desire to spend a whole season watching "guilty Jane" and "mean Owen" duke it out while Grayson pines. Not interesting! UGH!!! I think it's not a coincidence that I keep forgetting this is on when Sunday night rolls around. According to IMDB, there are only 9 episodes this season. I hope they don't waste them all on this agonizing drivel!

UGH!!! Sorry to double-post, but I just watched last week's episode, and now I'm even more irritated. Grayson starting up a relationship, however casual, with that new assistant is just crazy! I also don't trust her. she seems to have an agenda. If it turns out Owen has put her up to it, that's extra wrong! I was super excited when this show came back, and I think I'm about ready to quit watching. This is not the show I signed on for four seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm trying to catch up on this season, which is totally not holding my interest by the way, and I'm really frustrated/irritated by the story lines. Having Owen and Jane working together with him guilting her at every possible moment isn't fun to watch. Seeing Grayson try to win her over and her acting not interested out of guilt, is not fun. This is supposed to be a fun show, and it's just not anymore. Just get Jane and Grayson together already. I have no desire to spend a whole season watching "guilty Jane" and "mean Owen" duke it out while Grayson pines. Not interesting! UGH!!! I think it's not a coincidence that I keep forgetting this is on when Sunday night rolls around. According to IMDB, there are only 9 episodes this season. I hope they don't waste them all on this agonizing drivel!
    This is exactly what I wanted out of this final season as well. I was so excited they were going to come back this summer but now... not so much. Maybe I'll just skip it and wait for the finale when hopefully they will have Grayson and Deb find a way to each other. Maybe Grayson will have an accident and find a way into Owens body, then Grayson/Owen and Deb/Jane can live happily ever after!

That's pretty much how complicated they are making things.

+ Reply to Thread