+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    As much as I don't think Jane belongs with Owen, having him just disappear is a total cope out, IMO.
    I agree, and it seems really strange that they even bothered to introduce that storyline if it was just going to go away in the next episode.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Well he's a little quirky - thats what we liked about him I think. He said he didn't really believe in marriage and only asked Jane because she expected it - if he wanted to continue the relationship. I he's been so unpredictable, I guess this disappearance is in keeping with his character but I agree with Critcal, total cop out. If this story is over I'd like to see it resolved.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

So that's it? No explanation? No confirmation? Owen is just gone? Did the actor refuse to come back? I don't get it and what a total cop-out
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have a feeling he'll come crawling back into town just in time to disrupt Jane's plan to move on with her life.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I've completed a marathon catch up of this season on DDD, really enjoyed this season as much as the others. Can anyone tell me if the episode when the Fed's come into the office and round everyone up in the lobby is the season finale cliff-hanger? Is Owen MIA longterm? I was hoping I could maybe let this show go but it looks like I'm hooked again!

There are 13 episodes in season 4. We've seen 8 so, no, that wasn't the finale. I'm sure Owen will be back soon. Likely in the next episode.
    Minney likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Well! Owen is most definitely back! Bummer!
    Critical likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

No new episode tonight. Again. BOOOOOOO!!!! They've been promoting the hell out of the finale and then it's not airing until NEXT week. Not cool, Lifetime Stuff like this makes me less likely to watch the show, even more than horrible casting like Kim K.

So, was that the finale I saw last night showing Jane and Owen's wedding and the "return" of the real Jane's soul? Awww, Fred! Miss Fred!

Yes, that was the finale. I was happy to see Fred, and that Grayson finally confessed his feelings but, otherwise, I am not happy.

We waited FOUR freaking seasons for a Jane-Grayson kiss and all we see is the back of her head!? WTH? Lame. Plus, now OldJane is going to be in Owen's body? I assume "his" job will be making DebJane's life miserable. If that's the case, then I hope Owen's heart gives out and that storyline ends quickly. At least we didn't have to endure Kim Kardashian again. I guess there's alwaysnext summer.....
    jaytwo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread