+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

I love Owen and now I feel like they are going to make him some villian to push Grayson and Jane together.
    I think that Deb was perfect for Grayson but Jane/Deb is perfect for Owen and he's a stellar character.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Grayson, but he's had Deb/Jane around a long time and instead of admitting his feelings or looking past her physical appearance he chose to almost marry someone (and would have if she hadn't been smart enough to back out) else for apparently no other reasons than attraction and decent compatibility.
    For these reasons I am ultimately team Owen!

Sorry, Owen's nice and all, but the whole set up for the show is Jane and Greyson and the question of whether he can love her the way she is now. Owen won't last. If Jane knew how Greyson felt, she'd throw Owen over in a heartbeat....and I'd be cheering her on!
    Duxxy likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

Although I hate that Fred is gone, I actually like Luke especially since he's douche-y.

Love the "Letters to Fred" segment on mylifetime.com
    He cracks me up/

I know Luke is supposed to keep Jane and Greyson apart but it doesn't make me hate him any less or forgive him anymore. Angels are supposed to be like Fred and not like Luke! lol
    I like Owen as a person, as a judge but not as a partner for Jane.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I feel like they changed the purpose of Jane's guardian angel. WHY is Luke supposed to keep Jane and Greyson apart? I thought the no-no was Jane telling Greyson that she's Deb. If he falls in love with Jane, it's totally okay, she just can't help it along by telling him she's Deb, but if he does fall in love with Jane, she can tell him the truth. Did I just imagine that rule? Fred never seemed all that concerned with Jane being close to Greyson, he just wanted to make sure she didn't tell him who she is.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I feel like they changed the purpose of Jane's guardian angel. WHY is Luke supposed to keep Jane and Greyson apart? I thought the no-no was Jane telling Greyson that she's Deb. If he falls in love with Jane, it's totally okay, she just can't help it along by telling him she's Deb, but if he does fall in love with Jane, she can tell him the truth. Did I just imagine that rule? Fred never seemed all that concerned with Jane being close to Greyson, he just wanted to make sure she didn't tell him who she is.
    Exactly! I don't like how Luke is interfering and causing Jane/Deb to go down a path that she wouldn't go down on her own if she knew all of the options. I thought it was really heavy-handed a few weeks ago when he essentially told her that something bad would happen to Greyson if he found out and made it sound like Greyson getting hit by the car had been her fault.

Boo!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I loved Joan Rivers as Jane's therapist. Sad as it was, I loved the ending.

I loved it too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Well, I hope he's dead or incapacitated or something and didn't just abandon her. I'm glad she's not marrying him, but he was such a nice guy that I hate to see him go out on a negative note.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

As much as I don't think Jane belongs with Owen, having him just disappear is a total cope out, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread