+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Is there an encore showing this week? I am so frustrated....bad weather knocked out my satellite for hours last night. I missed all kinds of good stuff! We got 4"-5" of rain!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No idea. You'll probably have to check your listings.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is there an encore showing this week? I am so frustrated....bad weather knocked out my satellite for hours last night. I missed all kinds of good stuff! We got 4"-5" of rain!
    Can you watch it on line? Here's a link to episode 13 in case you can.

Watch Drop Dead Diva Full Episodes & Videos Online - myLifetime.com
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Glad that Grayson finally found out that Jane was Deb. Don't know if it was right for Owen to go with Jane to Italy when he had his own dream realized seemed kinda convenient plot wise but in one sense selfish of Jane for allowing Owen choose her over New Zealand when her feelings for him are not as strong as his for her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. I cannot handle Kim Kardashian invading my show.

Kim Kardashian joining the cast of Lifetime's 'Drop Dead Diva' comedy - Reality TV World
    GabbyG and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Wag more, bark less

I cringed when I read about that yesterday. I LOVE this show, but I don't know how I can watch with KK invading. UGH. One of the things I like about this show is that the cast is so multi-talented. KK is a big zero.

I wonder if an email campaign to Lifetime would change their minds. Maybe it enough fans complain, she'll get the axe
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I have to think there is going to be a big backlash. I am not usually a "well that does it, I'm not watching" kind of person, but I cannot stomach this at all. I agree about the cast being so multi-faceted and talented, two things KK definitely is NOT.
    Wag more, bark less

I just went and checked the show's FB page and the announcement about KK has elicited nearly 900 comments (including one from me) and most of them are negative.

I'm so conflicted because this really is one of my favorite summer shows. I really look forward to it. I just don't know how I'll be able to stomach watching with that no-talent famewh@re on the show.

I'd love it if negative fan reaction either caused them to cancel her appearances or cut her part to one episode. I can suffer her for one episode.
    Jamie5632 and inthegarden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I just went and checked the show's FB page and the announcement about KK has elicited nearly 900 comments (including one from me) and most of them are negative.

I'm so conflicted because this really is one of my favorite summer shows. I really look forward to it. I just don't know how I'll be able to stomach watching with that no-talent famewh@re on the show.

I'd love it if negative fan reaction either caused them to cancel her appearances or cut her part to one episode. I can suffer her for one episode.
    Thanks for the idea to hit the shows FB page with some honest comments on what we think of this idea! I adore this show but will NOT WATCH if KK is a regular cast member. I can easily skip one episode if she makes a guest appearance though. I'd hate to give up the whole show...

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Yuck! That is terrible news. I guess this will give her clothing store and fashions free advertising.

+ Reply to Thread