+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

I'm not sure if Tony's been bumped to regular - my feeling is he's still recurring but I don't know how long he's been signed for.

I've thought Kim and Parker were a much better match than Kim and Grayson since last season. She's way too much of a cold fish for Grayson.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

"Ever since Gretzky retired, hockey in L.A. might as well be the Ice Capades."

ETA: Really good episode this week! I'm sad to see Tony leave, but everything else about the episode was terrific.

Who knew Fred was hiding that voice!? Wow. I guess it shouldn't surprised me, but I was very impressed.
    Last edited by Critical; 06-28-2010 at 02:01 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And, isn't he also making goo-goo eyes at Jane's roommate, and she at him?? Sure looked like it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought the last episode was such a sweet one....... I like Parker and Kim, to bad Fred is an angel, because I can see him with Stacy. I really liked Tony, and think he is he best mach for Jane, but
    It is a sweet show, always makes me feel good from watching; so why do I have to wait so long for another episode?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Continue to love all of the guest stars on this series. I wish Jane's love interest had stayed and been developed, she deserves a little fun! They are playing a bit of cat and mouse with Greyson this season. Not sure if Jane should disclose to him that she is Deb? While it's pure romanticism that he would recognize his soulmate even in another form, Jane and Deb are so physically and mentally different that who knows how he'd react. Oh well, this show is my guilty pleasure and doesn't disappoint!

Jane CAN'T tell Grayson that she's Deb. It's one of the rules. When she was about to tell him in this last episode, Fred stepped in and stopped her. He reminded her that Grayson has to fall in love with her as she is now before she can tell him who she is.

It's obvious that Grayson is attracted to Jane in some way, he may just not look at her as dating material because of her weight - sad, but true. I don't know how I would feel if they actually had Grayson and Jane get together and then had Jane tell him the truth. That might kill the dramatic tension of the show. I mean, that's kind of what the show rests on: Jane being Deb and Grayson not knowing and how she deals with that. I'd love to see them prove me wrong, but I really like this show, so I don't want it to be ruined.

I also hate that this is a summer show with such a short run. I wish it was a regular season show with a larger episode order, although cable shows usually do have shorter seasons. I just want more!

Article about what's coming up this season: Who Has a Near-Death Experience on Drop Dead Diva? - omg! news on Yahoo!
    It's more teasing than actually spoilers, but still a bit spoiler-y, so I won't paste the article text here. Looks like we may be getting another jaw-dropping season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4027832;
    Article about what's coming up this season: Who Has a Near-Death Experience on Drop Dead Diva? - omg! news on Yahoo!
    It's more teasing than actually spoilers, but still a bit spoiler-y, so I won't paste the article text here. Looks like we may be getting another jaw-dropping season finale.
    Can't wait! What a tease that article is... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3947052;
    YAY! Tony and Jane are on again. He's so darned cute. I really like them together
    Yuck -- that guy just turns me off. He reminds me of someone -- another show, or something. So much so that he looks out of place wearing a suit -- just like the "fat Bachelor" Bob Guiney -- something unsettling about him. I see absolutely no chemistry with them -- I only envision him as a t-shirt-wearing slob in a college flick.

Geez, where do I get this stuff?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Awww - I love Tony and think that he is great with Jane. I missed him and was disappointed when they shipped him off to DC. As for Bob Guiney, I want to forget he was ever on TV.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread