+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

Re: Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

NOOOOOO!! I loved Tony and Jane, they were just getting to know each other. Fred was human, he was 'cast out' now it seems he has been brought back to the fold and he is once again Jane's guardian angel, he took the job with Kim to be close to Jane and 'watch over her' just as he did in the beginning - when he was in the mailroom. When he was human he stayed with Jane and reconnected with Stacey, she met him again and he charmed her again but not as fully as the first time around.. so far. Stacey is so sweet, I'd like to see her with someone.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey

I don't watch this show, but I read that Jake from The Bachelor just got a role on it. Enjoy, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika;3933400;
    How is it then that Fred is human but still has Guardian Angel duties? Seems like an awkward deal with his Boss -- all the work, none of the special skills or perks. I can handle any configuration, I just wish the parameters were explained a bit better.
    You are right - I think he was reinstated as an angel. He said he got his wings back and would be forever her guardian angel.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love this show! Jane is adorable, especially on this last episode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You know, I'm just not feeling as swoony about Grayson this season. Is it the longer hair?

I AM feeling a bit swoony over Tony though, especially in the previews for next week's episode when he isn't wearing a suit.

I think eventually, they're going to have to have Jane tell Grayson that she's Deb. Ideally, what will happen is that he'll realize he has feelings for her and then she'll confess the truth in the season finale, although I hate that we won't get another season until next summer. Please tell me that the show's been renewed!

It's funny, most of the scripted shows on network TV during the summer are crap and the ones on cable rock. I barely watch network TV during the summer with the exception of SYTYCD.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

YAY! Tony and Jane are on again. He's so darned cute. I really like them together
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

does anyone wonder if Kim is lying about the results of the pregnancy test...especially after she made the comment that Grayson looked terrified
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It actually didn't occur to me that she might be lying. It seemed like, right at the end there, she might have not been so upset if she'd turned out to be pregnant. I guess we'll find out!

I hope she doesn't find out that Jane told Grayson about the pregnancy because that might end up getting Fred in trouble.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

With the temps being totally out of control this summer, I am staying in more than usual....and I am seeing some really good things.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3947099;
    does anyone wonder if Kim is lying about the results of the pregnancy test...especially after she made the comment that Grayson looked terrified
    I hope not, she was drinking at the end of the episode.......

I thought she had mixed feelings, relief but also a little disappointment. Is she going to get involved with the boss now? Drunk, then a fling?

I am fond of Tony also, but I am not sure that he will be around long - is he a cast member or recurring?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread