+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raising The Bar: Season 2

Raising The Bar: Season 2

Last night was the 6th episode of the season and can I just say: Did not see the ending coming! So far, this season, we've seen Jerry Kellerman (Mark-Paul Gosselar) get a haircut which, by the way, looks amazing. We've also seen some really great cases and we've seen Bobbie's divorce from drug addict doctor, Gavin go through. 2 weeks ago, Gavin was trying to take Bobbie's apartment from her which was the only thing she had left of her grandmother's. Jerry offered to let her move in with him but she said no. Roz (Gloria Ruben) had a tail on Gavin and was delivered some very revealing photos so she went to Gavin at work and threatened to expose him if he didn't let Bobbie have what was rightfully hers. Gavin relented and Bobbie kept her apartment without ever realizing the real reason why. Last week, strange things started to happen. Bobbie was getting hang-up calls and the strap to her purse had been cut ("with a knife" noted Jerry). Bobbie went to Gavin about it and ordered him to leave her alone or she would tell the board that he was using again. She arranged to have her locks changed so Gavin couldn't get in anymore.
    Last night's episode I will spoiler for those who may have DVR'd it and haven't gotten a chance to watch.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jerry represented a man who was accused of deliberately running down his old lawyer. The man was ultimately found not guilty. I don't really remember what case Richard had with the black lawyer. Bobbie goes home to find her panties and bras strewn all over the floor.
    At the end of the episode, Bobbie and Jerry left the bar together and Bobbie noted that maybe now that her divorce is final, they can finally pursue a relationship. In the next scene, Jerry and Bobbie are walking into her apartment getting really hot and heavy with the making out. Jerry turns on a light and Bobbie just happens to glance over to the next room where she sees "Till Death Do Us Part" written on her mirror. Jerry is now looking, too, as Bobbie walks into that room. She suddenly stops when she see Gavin hanging. He is carted off in a body bag as Jerry tearfully embraces a distraught Bobbie.
    Thought: I guess Bobbie will be moving in with Jerry after all. I wouldn't be able to live in that apartment again after that.

I'm curious to see if there's anyone else still watching as faithfully as I am.
    All I can say is MPG is getting yummier and yummier.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Raising The Bar: Season 2

Stupid me for reading the spoiler! lol I have it on the DVR will watch tonight!!

I am still loving this show, more and more as time goes on. Love last week with the doughnut seat pillow...
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm really enjoying this show too. It just keeps getting better and better. Jerry's new haircut is SUCH an improvement. Was there anything last night about the cop who sent Jerry's client around to all the other precincts and not to a dr. when she was obviously ill? I fell asleep during part of it and will have to watch it again. It seemed like the blonde lawyer was rethinking her relationship with the cop after hearing Jerry's story.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3570419;
    I'm really enjoying this show too. It just keeps getting better and better. Jerry's new haircut is SUCH an improvement. Was there anything last night about the cop who sent Jerry's client around to all the other precincts and not to a dr. when she was obviously ill? I fell asleep during part of it and will have to watch it again. It seemed like the blonde lawyer was rethinking her relationship with the cop after hearing Jerry's story.
    Nope. They didn't revisit it. Although, I kind of wish they would have. That guy is such a creep!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread