View Poll Results: Who should be killed?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chappelle

4 19.05%
  • Kim

1 4.76%
  • Chief of Staff

5 23.81%
  • Carrie

2 9.52%
  • All of the above

9 42.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: Who should be killed?

FORT Fogey

Casting Call at FOX!

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Ask and you shall receive - "all of the above" has been added as an option. Let's round 'em up to make sure they're not back for the next season.
    That is amazing. If ever an entire group of people was begging to be annihilated it's "all of the above." Thank you for that option.

I could even think of a few to add to that group, but I won't be greedy. If Kate Warner doesn't cheer up (what happened to her sister anyway?) then I could do without her. I don't care how Jack feels about her -- he's way too busy saving the world and has no time for romance.

Perhaps we can plan an event where they would all gather and be served poison Apple Martinis. Those things are lethal anyway.

I think her sister got shot by a sniper at the airport.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'd like to do a write-in:
    Kate "I feel like it's all my fault" Warner. Geez, what a co-dependent whiner. Get rid of her!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Who Should be Killed?

I voted for Carrie, she is up too no good and really gets on my nerves.:mad:

FORT Newbie
    I voted for Chief of Staff, because I want David Palmer back in business! That they voted him out was SO evil and disappointing, I was sad. So Prescott is missing in the poll as well. Carrie and Chappelle are also hot candidates, but not Kim! C'mon, Kim is a good character. You can't possibly ask that she should be so cold and well-trained as her father is, I think she is tough and brave enough, after everything that's happened to her.

LOL @ the Kim comments.

She's definately there for the looks appeal - but hey, she does it well, what can I say? lol - but she does frustrate me - she has the common sense of a rock sometimes... :rolleyes
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Jay
    Hey, how come no one has mentioned Chloe?!

Chloe has a kid which was just revealed. Can't have a mother die, I am not that heartless. My vote was for Chappelle, wouldn't shed a tear if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Hey, how come no one has mentioned Chloe?!

This is an old poll, from Season Two. Chloe wasn't on yet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12