+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Warehouse 13

Warehouse 13

New show on SciFi station premieres on Tuesday, July 7th 9/8 CT

After saving the life of an international diplomat in Washington D.C., a pair of U.S Secret Service agents are whisked away to a covert location in South Dakota that houses supernatural objects that the U.S. Government has collected over the centuries. Their new assignment: retrieve some of the missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.

Anyone else going to be watching?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Re: Warehouse 13

This sounds like something I'd be interested in. A little Indiana Jones / X-Files-ish. Thanks!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I must remember the date. I've been wanting to see that one air.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

yes, I plan on watching and thanks for reminding me when it aired.

I'm planning on watching, but I also planned on watching Royal Pains, Secret Life, Expedition Africa and Merlin and so far, not really keeping up with any of them. Hopefully, I love Warehouse 13 & keep watching it.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Just started seeing previews for this show today. Looks good.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

homegirl with the mean face from Vanished and that was on that Diamond miniseries on there... they been promoting the hell outa this show so i will have to check it out

Well, I thought it was bad (not in a good way). Only thing good about it was Mrs Frederick, and her ageless body. Arnie is interesting, and maybe it was because it was a two hour pilot, but I thought it had a lot of boring moments. Will let it record one more before deleting it from DVR.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I liked it, but not as much as I had hoped. I also liked CCH Pounder as Mrs. Frederick and I love Saul Rubinek (Artie) in anything he does. Since pilots trying to establish complex story line are often not the best, I'm willing to give this another chance or two. I can see it developing into something very entertaining or else just falling flat. I don't think I'll find a middle ground with this show.

I see elements here from The Librarian, but not as comically tongue-in-cheek, and from Sanctuary, another SciFi show from last year that I had high hopes for, but which started out interesting and then deteriorated badly.

We'll see.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3552419;
    I liked it, but not as much as I had hoped. I also liked CCH Pounder as Mrs. Frederick and I love Saul Rubinek (Artie) in anything he does. Since pilots trying to establish complex story line are often not the best, I'm willing to give this another chance or two. I can see it developing into something very entertaining or else just falling flat. I don't think I'll find a middle ground with this show.

I see elements here from The Librarian, but not as comically tongue-in-cheek, and from Sanctuary, another SciFi show from last year that I had high hopes for, but which started out interesting and then deteriorated badly.

We'll see.
    Thank you, I had the same thoughs about Sanctuary. At least the SyFy channel still has Eureka which starts this week, Fri July 10 at 9pm ET.

I haven't bothered too much with even wanting to watch this show as the SyFy channel seems to want to show a lot of crap instead of quality programming. They killed Farscape, could have held out for season 5 of Battlestar Galactica and now aren't even bothering to show any of the new Doctor Who episodes and what did they do with the Star Gate franchise. They could have taken over the 4400 and at least had 2 yrs out of it and finished the show for the fans. How dissappointing and how typical of that cable station.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast