+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Warehouse 13

Re: Warehouse 13

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4066081;
    I know. Sean's done several 1-episode guest shots, but I don't think he's worked nearly as much as the others. I like him, too. I'd love to see the two them of guest starring on an episode of Castle.
    Whenever I see Sean I think of a panel the Ff cast did a few years back where Jewel talked about how her favorite scenes are with Sean because of how good he smells. Alan Tudyk agreed with her and then asked what her husband thought of her saying something like that about another man. She pointed to her husband in the audience and said that he thought Sean smelled good too!

I know I squealed when I saw him on an episode of Drop Dead Diva. I just love him. I'd love to see him working more.

I'm probably not going to see the Warehouse 13 finale tonight considering the number of shows I'll be juggling tonight, but I'll definitely catch it online.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Last night's ending surprised me a lot. I find myself thinking that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Myka will find her way back next season, although she's the character I would miss least.
    . I am pleased that Allison Scagliotti's role has been expanding.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

SyFy picked the show up for a third season yesterday.

Re: New TV shows for Fall 2011

There is a new holiday episode of Warehouse 13 on Syfy tomorrow night. I tried to find the thread for this show, but couldn't. Mods are welcome to move this post if they can locate the show's thread.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Thank you for moving my above post to the correct thread. I forgot to add that season 4 will be aired in 2012, but the exact date hasn't yet been announced.

don't forget Eureka and Haven have christmas episodes on tonight too.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I tried watching these shows last night but the sound & picture was so out of sinc it was impossible. Did anyone else experience that? I'm hoping SyFy had issues & that they will re air the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I tried watching these shows last night but the sound & picture was so out of sinc it was impossible. Did anyone else experience that? I'm hoping SyFy had issues & that they will re air the shows.
    I watched Warehoujse 13 and Eureka but did not notice any problems such as you describe. I suspect they will air the shows again as they usually do, and I imagine they'll be available On Demand within a few days or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I watched Warehoujse 13 and Eureka but did not notice any problems such as you describe. I suspect they will air the shows again as they usually do, and I imagine they'll be available On Demand within a few days or less.
    Turns out it was an issue with the Directv transmission. The audio was at least 5 seconds ahead of the video. It happened for about 50 minutes of the Eureka show & continued into Warehouse 13, cleared up for about 5 minutes & then came back for the rest of the show. They were completely unwatchable. No other channels were affected.

very cute episode.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast