+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Warehouse 13

Re: Warehouse 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3711095;
    the character name is Leena

i kinda saw it coming

So, Artie got blown up and the warehouse is gone?

I think they ended with that finale just incase they didn't get renewed
    Possibly, ...... I doubt that they would kill off Artie, maybe he has some artifact or ability to live through things like that, just as Mrs. Frederick never ages.

Not sure whether I will be watching next season though, I dislike shows that keep their evil nemesis living season after season, with no hope of resolution until the series finale.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Season 2 will be starting up on July 6. I'm fairly certain that Artie isn't going anywhere since Saul Rubinek is signed for the season. The guest cast looks to be very entertaining. The ones I've heard about so far include Lindsay Wagner, Rene Auberjonois, Jewel Staite and Sean Maher (Firefly), and Neal Grayston (Eureka) .
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

The guests look like a lot of fun! Looking forward to the new season.

Looking forward to the new season. Met the three leads at a convention late last year and they are very nice. Had a nice talk with the guy that plays Pete. Can't wait to see how they resolve the series finale! Don't mind the baddie carrying over to this season. He showed up late last season, so doesn't feel like it is dragging on too long. Yet...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Started watching the show just to see Eddie McClintock and then discovered I actually like it! Looking forward to the new season.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Very entertaining episode last night, especially with Comic-Con coming up. It was great to see Kaylie and Simon Tam together again, too -- Jewel Staite and Sean Maher for non Firefly fans.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3981565;
    Very entertaining episode last night, especially with Comic-Con coming up. It was great to see Kaylie and Simon Tam together again, too -- Jewel Staite and Sean Maher for non Firefly fans.

Exactly!!! This is the first year in a while that I'm not going to Comic-Con (curse you, family budgeting cuts!) with my teenager. I missed the last few episodes of Warehouse 13 last year, now I will have to go back and catch them. And yes, the Firefly duo was super-cool to watch last night!!!
    Last edited by Jazzie1953; 07-15-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: oops!!!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Here's another nice piece of casting news. After the delight of Tom Skerritt playing Nate Ford's dad on Leverage, we're now getting Judd Hirsch as Artie's dad in a holiday episode (I'm assuming Channukah) on Warehouse 13. Judd is only 13 years older than Artie and I think Saul's been made up to look older for this role, but I think they'll be great together!

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3981565;
    I totally missed this episode when it first aired and I just turned it on right now. I gasped when they came on screen! LOVE them both and LOVED them together. That was one of the worst things about Firefly being canceled (although it's a LONG list) - we never got to see a Kaylie/Simon relationship really develop long-term. They did give us a little of it in Serenity, but it wasn't enough.

Jewel's obviously done other stuff, but Sean hasn't worked as much and I can't figure out why. I think he's terrific.

FYI for anyone who missed episodes, SyFy is doing a marathon today as a lead-in to the season finale tonight. I know what I'm doing today!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4065889;
    I totally missed this episode when it first aired and I just turned it on right now. I gasped when they came on screen! LOVE them both and LOVED them together. That was one of the worst things about Firefly being canceled (although it's a LONG list) - we never got to see a Kaylie/Simon relationship really develop long-term. They did give us a little of it in Serenity, but it wasn't enough.

Jewel's obviously done other stuff, but Sean hasn't worked as much and I can't figure out why. I think he's terrific.

FYI for anyone who missed episodes, SyFy is doing a marathon today as a lead-in to the season finale tonight. I know what I'm doing today!
    I know. Sean's done several 1-episode guest shots, but I don't think he's worked nearly as much as the others. I like him, too. I'd love to see the two them of guest starring on an episode of Castle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast