+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Warehouse 13

Re: Warehouse 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3552456;
    Thank you, I had the same thoughs about Sanctuary. At least the SyFy channel still has Eureka which starts this week, Fri July 10 at 9pm ET.

I haven't bothered too much with even wanting to watch this show as the SyFy channel seems to want to show a lot of crap instead of quality programming. They killed Farscape, could have held out for season 5 of Battlestar Galactica and now aren't even bothering to show any of the new Doctor Who episodes and what did they do with the Star Gate franchise. They could have taken over the 4400 and at least had 2 yrs out of it and finished the show for the fans. How dissappointing and how typical of that cable station.
    Back at you, Bearcata. I knew trouble was ahead with the name change that I refuse to use. I mean, wrestling on the science fiction channel, for heaven's sake?????

I own Farscape, which often made me laugh out loud with the pop culture remarks of Crichton that made no sense to anyone else. I will be trying the new Stargate: Universe if only for Lou Diamond Phillips and Robert Carlyle. I also watch Eureka, which is the kind of show that belongs on that channel.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Warehouse 13 has been growing on me. I knew I was going to give it a chance because Saul Rubinek is among the list of actors I like very much and he does not disappoint in this show. I also like the new character of Claudia as a foil for Artie and last night's show was quite good. I'll keep watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3552419;
    I see elements here from The Librarian, but not as comically tongue-in-cheek,
    That was my first thought when I saw the preview. I'll give it a chance. (I'd love for them to do more Librarians!)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3640528;
    That was my first thought when I saw the preview. I'll give it a chance. (I'd love for them to do more Librarians!)
    I'd love to see more Librarian's, too. I own the first two, but didn't buy the third I don't like vampire films. I've heard that Noah Wyle wants to do more of them for the big screen.

Last night was another good episode for Warehouse 13. I'm enjoying it more with each episode and I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3658874;
    I'd love to see more Librarian's, too. I own the first two, but didn't buy the third I don't like vampire films. I've heard that Noah Wyle wants to do more of them for the big screen.

Last night was another good episode for Warehouse 13. I'm enjoying it more with each episode and I'm glad I gave it a chance.
    Same here! Anyone know the actress that played the girlfriend of the warehouse 13 deceased agent? She looks very familiar, and I am trying to place her.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Yes, Mike'sgirl, I did look her up on IMDB because I also thought she looked very familiar. Her name is Roberta Maxwell and you might know her as Jack's mother in "Brokeback Mountain". She's does a lot of other things I remember, but that one is probably the most recent, well-known role.

She was also Judge Tate in Philadelphia and played Lucille Poncelet in Dead Man Walking, if that helps.
    Last edited by Florimel; 08-17-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3665977;
    Yes, Mike'sgirl, I did look her up on IMDB because I also thought she looked very familiar. Her name is Roberta Maxwell and you might know her as Jack's mother in "Brokeback Mountain". She's does a lot of other things I remember, but that one is probably the most recent, well-known role.

She was also Judge Tate in Philadelphia and played Lucille Poncelet in Dead Man Walking, if that helps.
    Thank you, and I saw all three of these movies so I am sure that is why

I certainly hope there will be another season of this show, the characters have become family to me
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Just stumbled upon this thread... cch pounder? That'd be reason enough for me to watch! I've missed her since The Shield ended

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3667052;
    Just stumbled upon this thread... cch pounder? That'd be reason enough for me to watch! I've missed her since The Shield ended
    I didn't watch The Shield, but I've seen her in other things and appreciate her talent.

Her character is quite important to the story, but doesn't have a whole lot of screen time per epsidoe. She is, however, outstnding in the role when she is on screen.

MRD

We love this show. I hope it will stay on for more than one season.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast