+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Merlin

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Merlin

I'm still chewing over the Alien intervention. The writers must be up on the current speculations or have watched Alien series on the Discovery Channel. Supposedly they brought knowledge with them to Egypt and Middle America so the writers tapped into that as at the "later" age where Merlin is set (and on a different continent) it could be that a group was chased there...not likely...and killed off so that only one remains, eternal.

That it said Arthur's Bane is himself will play out now that he has (though an act of benevolence) knighted Mordred - the Druid prophesied to kill him. I wonder, though, if Merlin will seek the Alien out again for other knowledge?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CCL

Re: Merlin

Image-wise, maybe. But there's been many legends over time of a pre-human race that held special knowledge and that was pushed out as the "children of men" took over the earth.

I don't know if the series ends with Arthur's dying but I hope they show more of Camelot flourishing before that time. It seems all we've seen over the series is strife and turmoil and not much of the majestic realm that was the legendary Camelot.
    Last edited by CCL; 01-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Arielflies likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567